Splendora faces changes as it moves into 5-A

Octfeb

Baytown Lee is in 22. Who's gonna take their spot in 22? Dayton, you think? Wouldn't be the first time Dayton got put over there. I don't think BH will be moved anywhere. There is that factor of a UIL member on the board there. Splendora in and Dayton out, makes for better chance of BH getting into the playoffs. 

Baytown Lee is in 22. Who's gonna take their spot in 22? Dayton, you think? Wouldn't be the first time Dayton got put over there. I don't think BH will be moved anywhere. There is that factor of a UIL member on the board there. Splendora in and Dayton out, makes for better chance of BH getting into the playoffs. 

They must have the dumbest UIL member there then. Why wouldn't they want to play the local 5A teams in district instead of driving across the country?

They must have the dumbest UIL member there then. Why wouldn't they want to play the local 5A teams in district instead of driving across the country?

Well that is kinda what I said... Not sure what you mean, by your comment. It would be kinda dumb to move BH out of 21... :/ But to move Dayton out.. (Which it has been done before) Would benefit BH. Thus a smart move for the UIL member on the BH board.. 

Edited by Octfeb

Well that is kinda what I said... Not sure what you mean, by your comment. It would be kinda dumb to move BH out of 21... :/ But to move Dayton out.. (Which it has been done before) Would benefit BH. Thus a smart move for the UIL member on the BH board.. 

My comment was the district should have been Crosby, Bh, Dayton, Lee, GCM, C.E. King and a couple others instead of GCM and Lee passing by BH, Dayton to go to Beaumont and BH not having to drive to New Caney and Porter and other.