who dose gilmer play

skipper

6'2, 180 freshman, nice size!!!!

Big kid. His father isnt exactly "tiny" either. LOL!!! Im pretty sure hes around 180, could be a bit heavier. In my opinion, orangefield has a legitimate chance to drop the Slot T and go to more of a spread/Pistol offense with him under center. Allthough having a QB that size can make the Slot T a nightmare to defend. Especially knowing the kid is going to grow even larger.

Edited by kicker

Big kid. His father isnt exactly "tiny" either. LOL!!! Im pretty sure hes around 180, could be a bit heavier. In my opinion, orangefield has a legitimate chance to drop the Slot T and go to more of a spread/Pistol offense with him under center. Allthough having a QB that size can make the Slot T a nightmare to defend. Especially knowing the kid is going to grow even larger.

Oh yeah, we are doing a state wide playoff show on 88.9 FM KETR, or

This is the hidden content, please
from7-11 or midnight tonight so if you want to call in before, after or during the OF/Giddings game and talk with us about it on air the # is (800) 882-5387 .  Can talk Orangefield/Giddings, WOS, or any other teams you want, or can just talk brackets etc...

Hmm, Ill have to ask my buddies. Ill admit, even though my kids go to Ofield(middle school), I only know a few players on the team. Im a WOS guy. Yeah, eventually ill have to come to terms with that but my oldest still has 4 more years before shes in HS. Im trying to hang on! LOL!!!

I was a Stark grad and have followed WO-S sense they merged.Took my son to all the games.He finished high school and football at LCM in the late 80's.Only WO-S games I made in those days were playoff games.You will survive.lol

Y'all hang on a couple weeks. Maybe, if we get a bounce or two to go our way, we can give you guys a game. Either the Mustangs are unbeatable or the road to get there has been a little weak. I tend to think it is some of both. You guys are playing some awesome ball right now. Hopefully we will get to see in a few weeks. We got buisness to tend to first. I think we take Atlanta....... But Celina.......that's a different story. Good luck to you guys!!!

And now we play CELINA. The Bobblecats!!! A little history between us and it hasn't been good for the orange and white. 2003 we won 45-22 and everyone knows the debacle from last year 67-14. Buckeyes seem to be peaking at right time but we still have too many turnovers, mostly in form of ints. As for Celina, they put it on a very good Argyle team earlier in the year. Other than that they just haven't had a lot of competition. They will Friday night in Mesquite. We will see how it plays out. 

Edited by losteraussie

I couldn't agree more, losteraussie.  This is a matchup that has been pointed to for several weeks.  We finally get to see Celina in person.  I really don't know what to expect, except a tough matchup for two very good undefeated teams.  Most people have picked Celina to win, but I'm not sure that'll happen.  I think the Buckeyes will find a way to win.

I couldn't agree more, losteraussie.  This is a matchup that has been pointed to for several weeks.  We finally get to see Celina in person.  I really don't know what to expect, except a tough matchup for two very good undefeated teams.  Most people have picked Celina to win, but I'm not sure that'll happen.  I think the Buckeyes will find a way to win.

Welcome to the board BlackFlag. You will notice we are WAAAYYYYY more civilized over here than an unnamed East Texas board. LOL

Y'all hang on a couple weeks. Maybe, if we get a bounce or two to go our way, we can give you guys a game. Either the Mustangs are unbeatable or the road to get there has been a little weak. I tend to think it is some of both. You guys are playing some awesome ball right now. Hopefully we will get to see in a few weeks. We got buisness to tend to first. I think we take Atlanta....... But Celina.......that's a different story. Good luck to you guys!!!

We thought the EXACT same thing about the Bucks last year. We looked at all your playoff blowouts and said, man, they havent really played anyone. Yeah well, you see how that midset worked out for us. LOL!

We thought the EXACT same thing about the Bucks last year. We looked at all your playoff blowouts and said, man, they havent really played anyone. Yeah well, you see how that midset worked out for us. LOL!

Ha.......I thought this exact thing after I posted this a week ago. First we must deal with the Bobblecats

Who really knows how the different regions stack up against each other?  We find out half of that equation this week, the other half in the finals.  Cuero looks like they turned their season around after those 4 early losses.  It'll be interesting to see how they stack up against the Mustangs.  The other matchup looks to be a toss-up.  I know it doesn't matter either way to either team at this point, though.  They both want to get back to the big dance.

Edited by blackflag

Welcome to the board BlackFlag. You will notice we are WAAAYYYYY more civilized over here than an unnamed East Texas board. LOL

Thanks.  I've been here before but never signed up until a few days ago.  I've really gotten tired of that other board.  It's gone way downhill in the last few months.