West 35 Kirbyville 32/Final

WOSgrad

The Kirbyville Wildcats continue their trek in the Class 3A, Division I playoffs as they travel to Huntsville to take on the West Trojans in area round action tonight.  The Wildcats, now 10-1 on the season, captured the 12-3A-I district championship and advanced with a 59-14 bi-district win over Kemp.  Meanwhile, the Trojans, the #2 seed out of District 9-3A-I who comes into tonight's game with a 10-1 record, reached this round with a 35-34 overtime bi-district win over Troy last week.

The winner of this game will face the Teague/Rockdale winner.

Join Scott Loar and Donnie Fenton for all of the action from Bowers Stadium on the campus of Sam Houston State University in Huntsville beginning with the Weaver Motors Pregame Show at 6:35 pm leading to a 7:00 pm kickoff by clicking play on the following player:

This is the hidden content, please

Follow Kirbyville Wildcat Football on Your Source for Sports in Southeast Texas, SETXsports!

Edited by WOSgrad

We're a second half team so I'm still confident after the way we dominated the 1st qtr. Our coaches are good at figuring things out too and I know they will. 

They better figure something out to slow down the QB for West and get something going on offense.

Broadcast mentioned that Ty Dennis hasn't been on the field at all so far.  Anyone have an idea why?