22 5a Rushing leaders

One4All

Best running back in the district this yr plays Friday in Cypress, heard through the grapevine he's pretty elusive, heard some lil school around here picked up a commitment from him. ;)

Ill put it out there... Krautz was the best back in the district.. I think he will help Lamar out as well.. After that, Whaley... Then the rest is a wash...

Not to take anything away from Krautz or Tyler but Rhodes shared carries with FB Caleb Thomas who probably rushed for almost 1000 yds as well.  Who did the nederland and ozen back share carries with?

According to the stats posted (from the Houston Chronicle) Rhodes has 212 carries where as Krautz had 189 and Tyler 183.  The have Caleb Thomas at 114 for 663.

But I also wouldn't take those numbers as 100% accurate either

Edited by KABrother

What did Haylon Leckelt wind up with liltex? He only played the 1st quarter of the PNG game. He was leading district at the end of week 10....I know the game against the Indians hurt him. 

that's what I'm wondering. I know he was up there. And y'all can't trust the chron or enterprise. Those stats are missing and some are completely wrong.

Not to take anything away from Krautz or Tyler but Rhodes shared carries with FB Caleb Thomas who probably rushed for almost 1000 yds as well.  Who did the nederland and ozen back share carries with?

Not to take anything away from your statement but Nederland also passed a lot. I would like to know the amount of carries vs the number of yards of these backs.  I bet Krautz had less carries and more yards than any of them. 

Ok valid argument.  Krautz and Tyler didn't share many carries....

It is only valid on total number of carries. "Sharing" is meaningless. 

I am only looking at the Houston Chronicle numbers but they are good enough for the point. It shows that Rhodes had 20+ more carries than Krautz. 

So much for "sharing". What is not taken into considering in that argument is "sharing" with the quarterback and the passing game. Those same Chronicle stats show Lumberton with less than 1,000 yards of offense yet Nederland has almost 1,600. Does it count when a guy a higher percentage of carries like Krautz (or at least what is claimed) but gets less chances because his team actually has a passing offense? In reality Krautz is "sharing" with the passing game.... which is why he shows to have less carries than Rhodes and also a higher yards per carry. 

I also see that the running back Krautz has 240 yards receiving and Rhodes only 95. Again, "sharing"?

I know that was not your point but it is not a valid argument. 

It is only valid on total number of carries. "Sharing" is meaningless. 

I am only looking at the Houston Chronicle numbers but they are good enough for the point. It shows that Rhodes had 20+ more carries than Krautz. 

So much for "sharing". What is not taken into considering in that argument is "sharing" with the quarterback and the passing game. Those same Chronicle stats show Lumberton with less than 1,000 yards of offense yet Nederland has almost 1,600. Does it count when a guy a higher percentage of carries like Krautz (or at least what is claimed) but gets less chances because his team actually has a passing offense? In reality Krautz is "sharing" with the passing game.... which is why he shows to have less carries than Rhodes and also a higher yards per carry. 

I also see that the running back Krautz has 240 yards receiving and Rhodes only 95. Again, "sharing"?

I know that was not your point but it is not a valid argument. 

...another valid argument.  Lol