who are the top 5 sophomores in the 409?

jkbtjc53

And Morse..who is still going.

Johnson will have his time to prove himself...we shall see. Can't put the crown on his head yet.

Not putting a crown on him, I'm just saying the potential is there. Who knows what will happen. Different offense then when some of the past greats played. Anyone that starts their Sophmore year has an advantage. Alot of factors, injuries, number of games, etc.. Heck Morse is breaking records with alot less games than other QB's with alot better yard per game average. Great kid and great family. Just sit back after this year and enjoy the show is all I'm saying.

Not putting a crown on him, I'm just saying the potential is there. Who knows what will happen. Different offense then when some of the past greats played. Anyone that starts their Sophmore year has an advantage. Alot of factors, injuries, number of games, etc.. Heck Morse is breaking records with alot less games than other QB's with alot better yard per game average. Great kid and great family. Just sit back after this year and enjoy the show is all I'm saying.

it's about w's..... Not stats...... You cannot pass those first 3 unless you make it 4 rounds.... Morse is arguably top 5.. But let's let the season play out, he could be top 3..... Those top 3 didn't have a ton of stats... But they where field generals... State Championship, state finals, state quarterfinals, that's back when not everyone got a participant ribbon...... But I would love to see RJ get into that category..... He has the ability to do so...

it's about w's..... Not stats...... You cannot pass those first 3 unless you make it 4 rounds.... Morse is arguably top 5.. But let's let the season play out, he could be top 3..... Those top 3 didn't have a ton of stats... But they where field generals... State Championship, state finals, state quarterfinals, that's back when not everyone got a participant ribbon...... But I would love to see RJ get into that category..... He has the ability to do so...

I can agree with that mostly.

Edited by TradenupBH

That's what I thought. Kid was a beast. I thought he and our RB Spencer Long was men amongst boys. I both doing really well on varsity next year. Spencer started out on varsity this year and then went to JV to get more playing time.

Culley Mangus and Brady Bonin  for BH, both soph. started most the season as Outside LBs, both big hard hitting kids, with those 2 and Long, BH will have a pretty strong core of LBs the next few years