BREN JONES HIRED AS NEW GCM HEAD COACH!

Peppermint Patty

Well, they hired Flannigan after he got fired by one 21-5A team. Maybe they hire Hancock after he got fired by another 21-5A team? I don't think you'll get many high level candidates with what BISD pays and you probably won't find a guy with a better resume that's been fired. My personal preference would be to see Hancock at Humble though.

6 minutes ago, CougarCal said:

I don't think GCM will come close to the BH hire, I mean who would it have to be to have that wow factor we got yesterday?

A guy that got to state 4 straight years to include this past season, but I dont think that will happen though. 

42 minutes ago, PantherTakeover said:

i know GCCISD and BH districts are always competing.  Its going to be tough to see how the GCM tops the BH head football coach hire.

I dont think we could top BH's hire unless we got Katys coach here. I sure hope its some one with a decent track record.

1 minute ago, Count Coog said:

Don't know a lot about the GCCISD situation.  Is he from within?  If not, where did he come from?  Any previous HC experience?  

Good Luck to him and all the GCM pats.

He came with Coach Boyd from Killeen.  Has been the OC and Head Track Coach at GCM. I do not believe he has HC experience in football.

Really a great guy. Players at GCM like him. They will work hard for him.