Bi-District Roll Call...Where you gonna be this week?

robanadana

Manvel is going to destroy Channelview. 

nope, first to near 60 wins, I dont know if Channelview is the squad you wanna get into a shootout with now that its playoff time, but I fully expect them to come out gunning right along with Manvel. King versus Hurts possibly the 2 best QBs in the Houston area. Should be an exciting game. 

is Channelview bad or is Manvel that good? I haven't seen any south east texas hs football in the past 4 years so I'm almost completely out of the loop. I do know that Channelview's QB is suppose to be really good, I figured a team like Manvel and a player like that it would be worth the 6 hour round trip.

Channelview isn't a bad team, I have them winning that matchup, I think that was the worse draw Manvel could have 1st round. 

nope, first to near 60 wins, I dont know if Channelview is the squad you wanna get into a shootout with now that its playoff time, but I fully expect them to come out gunning right along with Manvel. King versus Hurts possibly the 2 best QBs in the Houston area. Should be an exciting game. 

I'm looking at how close they played Pearland. Just don't think Channelview will hang. 

Wow noone coming out for Lumberton and an awesome venue?

I have heard quite a few of our New Caney fans will be at the Crosby game. Hope the Lumberton fans enjoy our stadium. It is pretty cool. The kids will likely have their names on the lockers in the locker room. If the press box is given pictures and names they will announce the starters on the video board. I think you will like the video board, it is huge. 

I have heard quite a few of our New Caney fans will be at the Crosby game. Hope the Lumberton fans enjoy our stadium. It is pretty cool. The kids will likely have their names on the lockers in the locker room. If the press box is given pictures and names they will announce the starters on the video board. I think you will like the video board, it is huge. 

my son loved playing at yall's new stadium.   You are right the scoreboard is huge,  almost I need my sunglasses big.   

Edited by Coug88

People that are not able to attend the PNG/Dayton game, will be most appreciative to have your play by play updates.

did he say he was going to do that for the injuns game?  Lol, he might rest up at the Swamp Mutts/Fairies game so he can properly update the NED game. :)