Super Bowl Picks For All Levels?

OldBallCoach90

The Junior match up... Orangefield vs. LCM will be a good one to see. Week three when they played LCM was winning at half 20 to 6 and OF came back in the second half to win 26 to 20. If LCM plays like they did the first half LCM wins. If OF can play like they did the second half they will win. They have to play the full game that way though.

Ned Black vs Lum W--- it will come down to who makes the least mistakes, BMT Blue played good defense against Lum W forcing a couple

of fumbles. BMT Blue just could not punch it in when they got inside the 20.   Blue also fumbled and lost an on side kick. Will be a good game

I look for LUM W to pound the ball and keep Ned B offense off the field... Ned B has the pressure on them to win it and step out of the Ned W and Coach Granger shadow, after last weeks battle not sure if they can.... NED B staying in  the shadow of NED W

OF vs LCM--- Another good game,  I will take OF -- LCM could not close deal last year and they come up short again

PeeWee--As much as I hate to say it PNG-- Mark Holmes will be a proud daddy and maybe as he walks around the stadium he will crack

a smile .

Flag-- toss up

there will be a controversial call in the Ned B vs Lum W game ,   Just saying

It was a rough day all around for nederland teams. The kids played their hearts out and I couldn't be more proud of them. Best of luck to everyone next year. And congrats to all of the winners. 

No doubt they represented themselves well and played with a lot of heart.  Good coaches, good kids and good program over there.

It was a rough day all around for nederland teams. The kids played their hearts out and I couldn't be more proud of them. Best of luck to everyone next year. And congrats to all of the winners.

P.A. must have brought their own Trophy with their name on it this game. I must admit I thought Nederland W Flag would be this years champions but hats off to those Chiefs they were pretty good! Best of Luck Next Year to All!

PA. must have brought their own Trophy with their name on it this game. I must admit I thought Nederland W Flag would be this years champions but hats off to those Chiefs they were pretty good! Best of Luck Next Year to All!

JR,  

The rumor mill has it that "the Chiefs were too rough in flag and that their kids were biting kicking and scratching." (totally bogus) it was also said that PA had 3 kids that couldn't play because they were "too old." yet when the 2 teams met at midfield before the game all three were cleared to play BY LEAGUE OFFICIALS. 2 midcounty RIVALS came together, to no avail. 

Again much respect to the Bulldogs and to hell with the Indians. (at least the mother of a little Indian that cursed me and my little Chief after they lost)