PN-G INDIANS vs Dayton BRONCOS

Stattrax

The most points PNG had given up last year was 35 to Nederland, Dayton then proceeded to drop an easy 56. The most points PNG has given up this year is 30, once again to Nederland. I doubt Dayton has any problem getting 42, PNG's only hope on defense is to turn Dayton over. Dayton is a run-first team this year, they have a good back and big o-line that has worn down pretty much every front that they've faced this year. They go hard play-action off the run fakes and hit you with big plays in the passing game which is why Hancock is averaging 17 yards PER COMPLETION. They catch the ball extremely well for high school kids and run after the catch even better.

Hopefully your defense does keep you in it though, because like I said before your offense is probably only two or three mistakes away from getting y'all blown out.  

Last year was made easy by PNG with 3 critical turnovers. Dayton had no turnovers and capitalized on ours...Like I said, that is where we seem to shoot ourselves in the foot. That and penalties. Frustrating.....We have got to play this game as mistake free as possible.....

Here's hoping both teams play at peak performance, with no injuries.  

Dayton advantage, they're in the unbeatable 21-5A.  

PNG advantage, Dayton doesn't wear black and gold, and I don't think they play the A&M fight song. 

Seriously, I think this will be one durn good game.  Go Indians from The Dale, this ol Reb wants to hear Cherokee (heaven knows I heard it enough when I followed Vidor lol). 

Edited by REBgp

Wish I had a teleporter!!!   GRHS vs Bush will be a #BlowOut   GRHS volleyball playing at 5 PM against Willis before Barbers Hill plays at 6:30.  AND....  Dayton playing PNG.  Three places to be.  My #Believe aura will be present in the three places, but I have an #Omnipresent  issue.  Good luck to the kids I taught in Dayton!!!  #AlwaysBelieve