WOS vs Houston Scarborough

tennisbc

KJ Dad so true about the bye week at this time, yet, kids have a way of bouncing back in certain situations better than adults can. Once they( WO-S player's) put on those suits, game on. I guess now all of the JV team will be moving up to varsity. Here comes some more balloons HA HA.

Those little ole receivers are going to be everywhere...lol I love how he downplays how dangerous the Mustangs are..lol

WOS is going to beat down this team..WOS by 80 or whatever they want

We wont score 80. We didnt last year. Coach T will shut it down once we get about 4TDs and then pull the starters. Of course its hard to tell a backup not to score if he has a chance. I see the game being around 60's to 0 with a running clock in the 2nd quarter like last year. I hate talking about another team like this but it is what it is. I just dont see T hanging 80 on them. He will do everything he can to not let tha happen Im sure. Hes that type of coach!

Those little ole receivers are going to be everywhere...lol I love how he downplays how dangerous the Mustangs are..lol

We could have the best team in the history of teams and he would still say "yeah, we can be good" or "if they stay focused and take care of business they have a chance to be salty" or something like that!! LOL!! Just the way Coach T is, beyond humble. It bleeds over to the kids also.

What's sad is that in 4A-II Region 3, which is composed of Districts 9-12, only 3 teams will not be "playoff" teams. It would be different if every district had 8+ teams and they took the top 4, but all of these districts were originally divided into 5 team districts. Guess it's true what they say, money makes the world go round...

I dread playing this team because I have friends who work at Scarborough, however, putting friendships aside, I do not believe that Scarborough will score.  I  Suppose that the Spartans will have a bitter taste in their mouths from the whipping we(WO-S) gave them last year and may put up a fight for a while but, WO-S wins no matter what the final score will be.  

I agree with coach hooks the JV kids worked there tails off and should have a chance to pay a few downs sure will not hurt do you agree are not

I am behind coach T on this one because he knows better than us if the young men have earned their silver helmet. Having said that I believe the kids will work hard to make the varsity squad, and maybe that is why we are so sussessful , I believe KJ Dad said that some of the JV players have been move up already . Skip are you coming to the game? And what about the new recruit has he seen any action so far?