WO-S Assistant Coach Arrested

I respect your comment and obviously many others agree with you and that is fine. My point is that this has been discussed everywhere else in the universe right now and I felt like maybe it was not needed in this forum since the opportunity is available on every other site known to South East Texas right now. If you feel like one more place to discuss this is fair then so be it. Its not my website or topic. I am just ready to let God heal our community. I came off defensive because this really is a sad situation but maybe conversation promotes healing so I guess I will shutup and let it be. I see that people really want to voice their opinion on it but please remember that our boys and girls read this forum and see everything that people say on here. I know there are no rules to cyberspace but we are responsible for our youth as well.

Pray for the Johnson family please!

God Bless!

did you notice he was wearing WOS football gear when he was released jail. i think he could of picked better attire to turn himself in with.

man, the dude that seems to be defending him is sure getting a swift ripping, sheesh, he may not want to make anymore Facebook posts for awhile. 

That dude is Facebook stupid. Facebook or this forum is not the place to defend someone when you don't have all the facts.....or, like in his case, get ripped.....It's a time to pray for both families.....

I genuinely appreciate all of your comments on what I originally posted. I understand that it is a super hot topic and it can be discussed on here because that is the freedom of this site. I also appreciate the concern for our kids and school but most importantly for the 2 lives that were lost. This whole situation is sad and so many people are upset and hurt about it. I may have jumped the gun but place yourself in my shoes please and I know now that you understand why i was a little defensive. All the negativity has gone way too far on other sites and all of the posts on other sites have gotten out of hand so when I saw it on here I felt like maybe we were beating a dead horse over and over again. Feel free to discuss this as I will not interrupt the conversation again but I ask that you all please continue to support the family and the community for the tension around here is crazy right now. My friends and I have organized a candlelight vigil tomorrow for the 2 precious lives that were lost and we will also be praying for healing and restoration in our community. Thank you all again for the support, I just am a little protective of my community not only as a member of it but as their representative as well.

God Bless!

Bad things happen to good people and good people can make some terrible mistakes.  Two good people...a mom and a six year old little girl were killed by a man that an instant before striking, killing and leaving the scene, was conciderered by many to be a great guy...a good man that made a terrible error in judgement. Two lives have been cut short unnecessarily: a mother who will never feel her child in an earthly manner and a little girl who will never be able to one day, possibly, see her own little girl; another life horribly damaged and may never recover emotionally or spiritually and many many other lives forever changed. I have seen first hand, as a father, the guilt a person feels when someone has died by their hands or actions...it is intense and sad and in this case it was not this persons fault. I can't imagine the hell this man is living through at this time...if it was me I would want to die! I bet this man would give his own life at this point if he could change his actions...JMO...I am not taking up for him because a mom and a sweet little baby are gone from this world to be with our Lord but no amount of hate or blame can or will bring them back. I am so so sorry to all the families involved and you have my prayers that God brings not just peace but also strength. God bless!

Apparently there's an anonymous witness that says Broussard is taking a charge for somebody. supposedly he wasn't even in the car. If that perhaps is true they need to investigate into this 

thats in the rumor mill or is that valid? I know I wouldn't take a charge for anybody, especially for THAT unfortunately situation.   

thats in the rumor mill or is that valid? I know I wouldn't take a charge for anybody, especially for THAT unfortunately situation.   

When the girlfriend decided she would let him hide the car in her garage and not turn himself in immediately, she was essentially "taking a charge along with him".  Love will make you do some really stupid things sometimes.

Apparently there's an anonymous witness that says Broussard is taking a charge for somebody. supposedly he wasn't even in the car. If that perhaps is true they need to investigate into this 

Ok, lets keep the rumor mill out of this thread.  Like WOSGrad said, there is no place for that here.