For you social liberals ( one in particular)

stevenash

Not sure if you mean me, but yes, this takes it too far.  The transgender should not be forced to change with males, but females should not be forced to change with a transgender male. Gonna be a big uptick in "transgender males" if these horny teenage boys have any initiative at all :)

Edited by bullets13

Not sure if you mean me, but yes, this takes it too far.  The transgender should not be forced to change with males, but females should not be forced to change with a transgender male. Gonna be a big uptick in "transgender males" if these horny teenage boys have any initiative at all :)

I liken this to my former suggestion to you that someday somebody will want to marry their horse

I liken this to my former suggestion to you that someday somebody will want to marry their horse

I saw on Drudge today that some guy married his sex doll.  Didn't have guts enough to read it.  At my age ye olde ticker may have given out.  You know how they're forever telling us eating to much fat/salt/butter will kill you?   I'm adding "getting to much news" to that for the elderly.