Port Neches-Groves 21 Beaumont Central 7/Final

WOSgrad

Sloppiest overall game I've been to all year. The only 3 good things I saw was Morse balling out, Whaley being tough and Png capitalizing on Central turnovers. 

I had 22-5a winning one first round game (central over king) but now after lastnight and tonight 21-5A gonna sweep 22-5a again this year. 

Sloppiest overall game I've been to all year. The only 3 good things I saw was Morse balling out, Whaley being tough and Png capitalizing on Central turnovers. 

I had 22-5a winning one first round game (central over king) but now after lastnight and tonight 21-5A gonna sweep 22-5a again this year. 

Don't count us out yet

according to your pickems, you knew exactly what was going to happen. 

Disclaimer: I am not obsessed with Mr BG's pickems!

i played it safe. I figured Morse would ball since it was wet out so i changed it yesterday. I missed my own team pick by switching it this morning, WB so bipolar lol

...overall on this game, I only got a few things to say.  Congrats to PN-G for protecting homefield.  Cropper had holes youbcpuld drive a Mack truck through.  Morse is good as advertised.  Not only were his passes accurate but he passed it with excellent ball placement...  Only his receiver was gonna catch it.  

Central was once again being central.  Our offense was predictable, we couldn't pass, when we ran, our rbs had to dance, juke just to get out of the backfield.  Plays came in late, we had to burn up timeouts, and we were 1st and like 3 and came away with NO points.  You know, typical central.  Same thing thatvive been hollering all year.  Went into halftime, no adjustments made.  Defense left out to dry by 3 and outs...  Same thing going on that went on a month ago...  Bad ball across the board for the Maroon and Gray.  

We're in the playoffs, and I'm no psychic, Burch bet you can tell you the future....  Do you believe in deja vu?  You will.  Anyway, enjoy the huge win against Baytown Lee, Jags.  Because after that, the fun will be abruptly stopped.  Anyway, I'm out....Smh

Oh, I saw Derry's dad after the game and asked him about his son ankle, I get the feeling he'll be ok, IMO they (Toby and nem) should hold him out til the King game. 

For a week 10 game I saw alot of cramping tonight, kids dont know how to hydrate during the week for a game anymore?? Saw it last night in Sheldon too.