Kneeling

PNGFan

Nederland didn't take a knee at MCM when one of their players was hurt and Ozen didn't last week either.

let me guess: they went over to their sideline to hydrate and get instructions from their coaches? If so good.

Clapping it up after that player is up and leaving the field is a great sign of respect to me, kneeling not going to heal the injured player and I highly doubt that injured player actually cares who is doing what while laying in pain on the field IMO, I know I wouldn't. Trainers and HC should be the ones focused on the injured player. 

I agree with this article. As I have said before on this subject just like the article said, this was thought of for the youth leagues to help coral the kids while the coaches were attending to the injured child. Taking a knee is not showing respect. If a high school kid wants to get on a knee and send a prayer up for the injured player that is fine with me but to require it is ridiculous. The parents whining about it are the ones who believe everybody should get a trophy and nobody loses. Grow up people. Taking a knee does not help the injured and is not a sign of disrespect. To me it is a sign that your team needs to grow up and get out of the junior league way of thinking.