PN-G and Central

NDNation

Defense of strategy for the Indians IMO would be stop the run and make them throw to beat you. From what is being said about the Central QB not being that great of a passer, I say load the box and go get him and Whaley. If he gets in a groove you can always back off but not till he shows he can throw under pressure and complete passes at a decent %.

PNG - 30

Cen - 21

Defense of strategy for the Indians IMO would be stop the run and make them throw to beat you. From what is being said about the Central QB not being that great of a passer, I say load the box and go get him and Whaley. If he gets in a groove you can always back off but not till he shows he can throw under pressure and complete passes at a decent %.

PNG - 30

Cen - 21

We have another RB,  sophmore who can go.  If you're gonna focus on Whaley, then you'll get gashed....

We have another RB,  sophmore who can go.  If you're gonna focus on Whaley, then you'll get gashed....

I guess what I meant was focus on the run and make your Qb throw was my main point. I believe ya'll have more then one weapon but its a lot easier to hand off to your weapon then have to pass to one with a QB who is still learning and gaining experience. That's all I meant.

I guess what I meant was focus on the run and make your Qb throw was my main point. I believe ya'll have more then one weapon but its a lot easier to hand off to your weapon then have to pass to one with a QB who is still learning and gaining experience. That's all I meant.

Understood.  He's progressively gotten better though.  I don't believe he's thrown an interception in 2 weeks and threw 2 TD passes and ran for another one vs Vidor.