PN-G and Central

NDNation

RJ? He came in on the last couple of drives of the Ozen game. Prep posted that he's back on JV and Bost being pulled up. (JV game is for DC)

My son, who is on JV, said that he is still up. Even may play some cornerback. Various starters from JV were pulled up. Gonna be tough to win without starters. 

So Bost is still on JV? I don't see either one getting any play time this Friday. Unless we're that far up in the 4th Qtr.

As of yesterday both were moved up or stayed up. They had a couple of kids playing quarterback that played it in 8th grade. That may not be the case come Thursday. I don't know. I think it is because Vedrine was hurt. He is a starter on defense and the back up QB on varsity. Like I said things could change come Thursday. A couple of starting sophomores were moved up last week. Gonna be tough for the JV to win against a good Central JV, but these kids will give it their best shot. At least some others will get to play.