22-5A vs 21-5A playoff match ups

No sensitivity here, I'm one who believes for a long playoff run your team needs talent, right matchup, health, coaching, and a little bit of luck.  Hopefully, everything falls in to place for a couple of teams from the area and we can all go to NRG to support them so the UIL can see there is somewhat of a home field advantage.

I would like for some local teams to make it to NRG but regardless, I'll be there all 3 days.  Rooms already reserved...

Last night was as healthy as Crosby has been in quite some time, might of had something to do with it.  Biggest beneficiary from last night was Central if Williams isn't healthy this week.  Every year it's the same tune out of Nederland about how they improve.  

We'll take any benefits we can get for Thursday...

No sensitivity here, I'm one who believes for a long playoff run your team needs talent, right matchup, health, coaching, and a little bit of luck.  Hopefully, everything falls in to place for a couple of teams from the area and we can all go to NRG to support them so the UIL can see there is somewhat of a home field advantage.

crosby has the best chance to get there, u do, I'm there in Code RED

Edited by NDOMAKONG

I think the jist of the whole thing is that Ned fans always claim improvement after their bi-district losses, which is logical. The problem with that improvement is that even on a bad night you don't lose to a bad team late in the season. Crosby probably hasn't improved anymore than anybody else, but we were better to start with. 

Crosby's opening game in Nederland they gave up 278 yards and 18 points, after ten game they give up 284 yards and 18 points. On offense in the opening game Crosby gained 491 yards and scored 35 points, after ten games they average 468ypg and 40ppg. Crosby has just been solid from wire to wire. 

New Caney has also improved since their loss to King early in district play. They finished the season as the best offense in 21-5A and the second best defense. Not to mention they have the extra week to prepare. 

If you think about what you wrote, your saying Crosby is what they were. Top form from the beginning. Which is awesome. My honest question is , will that be enough to get you past 3 rounds. You averaged what you got against a team you don't expect to see in the second round, Will Crosby have what it takes to go further than last year. Would love to see it as much as I would love to see my Dogs go. Don't know if its gonna happen!