West Orange-Stark 37 Orangefield 3/Final

WOSgrad

A few things that impressed me tonight. 1. Rainey is a real deal kicker. His FG was spot on and form was perfect. Very impressed. 2. Orangefield is huge! Very big kids. Shouldn't have lost to Worthing IMO. 3. If they could throw the ball, watch out! 4. Lastly, I was excited to see the Freshman QB, Gonzales getting some PT. IMO, he's going to be a heck of a QB. He's a big kid that can run but also throw the ball. I was actually rooting for him. lol! If they keep it up with the running game the next few years but also have a legitimate threat to pass, watch out!  Of course im a little bias because I'm friends with his parents but honestly think the kid is going to be a good one and look forward to him maturing into a dang good QB for the Bobcats! 

Almost forgot, Orangefield takes 2nd in district. They have a good enough defense to contain King and HF. The sportsmanship was great tonight(as it always is with the Bobcats) and look forward to following them in the playoffs. With that said, we came out a little flat in the first half but a lot of that had to do with OF controlling the clock. Great win Mustangs and good luck to the Bobcats here on out!

Almost forgot, Orangefield takes 2nd in district. They have a good enough defense to contain King and HF. The sportsmanship was great tonight(as it always is with the Bobcats) and look forward to following them in the playoffs. With that said, we came out a little flat in the first half but a lot of that had to do with OF controlling the clock. Great win Mustangs and good luck to the Bobcats here on out!

A lot of mutual respect displayed on the field last night between both teams. After several hard hits from both teams you saw a hand extended helping each other up all night long. No taunting, no trash talking just a good clean football game. Loved seeing that.

The Stangs are solid as always, not as big as recent teams but man they have some guys that can fly. My Cats played well, ate up over 7 minutes of the 1st qtr and jumped out to an early lead. Defensively we came out strong, mixed up some coverages that gave the Stangs some problems but the Stangs adjusted and their athletes made plays as the game went on. Proud of our guys play though, didn't give up many big plays, made the Stangs drive the field for points and played hard as always. Got to get healthy though and have some kids step up. Lost another corner last night, down both starters and played two freshman last night as well.

A few things that impressed me tonight. 1. Rainey is a real deal kicker. His FG was spot on and form was perfect. Very impressed. 2. Orangefield is huge! Very big kids. Shouldn't have lost to Worthing IMO. 3. If they could throw the ball, watch out! 4. Lastly, I was excited to see the Freshman QB, Gonzales getting some PT. IMO, he's going to be a heck of a QB. He's a big kid that can run but also throw the ball. I was actually rooting for him. lol! If they keep it up with the running game the next few years but also have a legitimate threat to pass, watch out!  Of course im a little bias because I'm friends with his parents but honestly think the kid is going to be a good one and look forward to him maturing into a dang good QB for the Bobcats! 

thanks for the kind words and rooting for that freshman QB for OF...  I'll let his dad know