Hardin vs. East Chambers

Guest ECBucFan

EC won't win by more than 20 points. Watched them vs. Kountze a couple weeks ago.

Hardin took 2 OT's to edge Warren, and beat a depleted, win less Kountze team by a whopping 5 points. Meanwhile, EC beat Kountze by 43, and Warren by 63.

I think ec has this one, easy but I don't think it will be as bad as some of yall think, Kville vs ec will be the best game but that's not the game this week so why look ahead that far, focus on whats in front of you and what job you have to get done, 2nd and 3rd place in district is in-between these 2 teams!!! :-P so good luck to both teams and I will be keeping tabs!!!

I have given Hardin ataboy on the Kountze win...But playing EC will being nothing like Kountze. no excuses for Kountze because injuries are part of the game and folks have to step up...Kountze was a shell of itself in the Hardin game..major players out and then no depth. Hardin don't make comparisons because it's not...not even close.

Nobody is bragging about beating the Grayland"less" Kountze Lions last Friday. Don't use injury to judge the game either. I was at the Kountze vs. EC game two weeks ago. Grayland played 1 series at QB the first half. He also played 4 series at safety (mostly in the 2nd half). The only other starter that was out vs. Hardin was #6 (Freshman RB) that broke his arm the week of the EC game and credit to him for playing that game. That's a tough kid. However, the majority of the carries went to #29 in the EC game as well. The same kid that carried the ball against Hardin all night. He runs much harder than the #6 kid who will be great, but give him time. Now, for those who are comparing Kountze's performance vs. EC / Hardin - it was virtually the same personnel. Trust me, I was there and have notes/stats on the entire game. If you want to discredit the Hardin win vs. Kountze due to G not playing, then you totally missed the EC game and his relevance there.  EC is a great team with speed and discipline in all three phases. Hardin has a fabulous defense and a learning (coming together) offense. Late start due to Snell (starting QB) coming back just a couple weeks ago. No excuses. I just expect for a lot of people to be like "WHERE did this Hardin team come from" on Friday night. We were picked to finish last in the district, remember? LOL

Hardin has improved quite a bit.  One more victory and they will have won more games this season than the previous four. Coach Stark has done a tremendous job with this group of kids. Personally, I expected Hardin to finish 0-10 this season especially after their first couple of games.  I wish them the best this Friday but I'm afraid it won't even be close.  I hope I'm wrong. 

Nobody is bragging about beating the Grayland"less" Kountze Lions last Friday. Don't use injury to judge the game either. I was at the Kountze vs. EC game two weeks ago. Grayland played 1 series at QB the first half. He also played 4 series at safety (mostly in the 2nd half). The only other starter that was out vs. Hardin was #6 (Freshman RB) that broke his arm the week of the EC game and credit to him for playing that game. That's a tough kid. However, the majority of the carries went to #29 in the EC game as well. The same kid that carried the ball against Hardin all night. He runs much harder than the #6 kid who will be great, but give him time. Now, for those who are comparing Kountze's performance vs. EC / Hardin - it was virtually the same personnel. Trust me, I was there and have notes/stats on the entire game. If you want to discredit the Hardin win vs. Kountze due to G not playing, then you totally missed the EC game and his relevance there.  EC is a great team with speed and discipline in all three phases. Hardin has a fabulous defense and a learning (coming together) offense. Late start due to Snell (starting QB) coming back just a couple weeks ago. No excuses. I just expect for a lot of people to be like "WHERE did this Hardin team come from" on Friday night. We were picked to finish last in the district, remember? LOL

Brotha I hope Hardin plays the gameboft He year and wins! I really do, but I just think it's highly unlikely and one should be realistic. As far as not having to play against Grayland Arnold...we will never know the details of that and Kountze was down six starters from what I was told...note I did not see the game so maybe everybody played minus Arnold and Adams. Not knocking Hardin I think I have always been supportive of you guys so don't take it to heart.

I know a lot of starters was banged up and no where near 100% when Kountze played Hardin so to Bragg about winning that game is funny cause honestly Kountze is bad at 100%. And subtract a couple turnovers and Hardin losses against the Arnoldless Kountze  so I'm going with EC in a major donkey stomp in this one. 

Edited by Capone

EC won't win by more than 20 points. Watched them vs. Kountze a couple weeks ago.

hahahhahahahahaahahhahahahhahahahhahahhaha.    Let's be real.  EC rolls Hardin.  EC hasn't been tested yet.  Hardin won't be the one to do it either.....    KV will be the first test.  I know you play who is on the schedule but all the teams EC has played are ...... Well you all know.    I don't need to say it.  

I know a lot of starters was banged up and no where near 100% when Kountze played Hardin so to Bragg about winning that game is funny cause honestly Kountze is bad at 100%. And subtract a couple turnovers and Hardin losses against the Arnoldless Kountze  so I'm going with EC in a major donkey stomp in this one. 

I agree