Hardin vs. East Chambers

I have been watching EC football for a very long time and have seen some amazing talent come through. And can agree with us not being tested yet this year. Ec is Loaded with seniors this year and prob deeper than we have ever been especially at offensive and defensive line and that is huge in big games. So not to over look any opponents remaining on the schedule but hopefully KV and EC can both be 100 % healthy and look forward to an amazing game.

I got Hardin scoring 20 points.

My early 20 point prediction has been revised to 22 (You do the math). You'll be a little surprised after watching Hardin, tonight. Not the same team you ran all over last year. New coach, discipline and mentality. He's got things going in the right direction. We're just living in EC's world right now. Take care of us wealthy farmers and business owners from Hardin tonight.  Hope your visitor concession stand has superb finger foods.

Here's to a safe contest. Let's go Hardin

I got Hardin scoring 20 points.

My early 20 point prediction has been revised to 22 (You do the math). You'll be a little surprised after watching Hardin, tonight. Not the same team you ran all over last year. New coach, discipline and mentality. He's got things going in the right direction. We're just living in EC's world right now. Take care of us wealthy farmers and business owners from Hardin tonight.  Hope your visitor concession stand has superb finger foods.

Here's to a safe contest. Let's go Hardin

Hardin is not scoring 20 points on EC.