Newton @ Crockett!!!!

GATA!

I am hearing that C C does not have a JV team and kids have been dismissed from the(varsity) team. I wish someone from CC would elaborate on this. I do not want to repeat what I have hear on their dismissal because I am not sure of the source it  came from.

Corrigan does not have a JV team. Diboll had to play a red versus white inter squad scrimmage that week. All underclass men have been moved up to varsity. 

I will not speculate on what I have heard either, but I will say that It is very unfortunate what has happened in CC and I hope the future Bulldogs learn from this.

Newton has better D but it will come down to Crockett D . Newton O has promblems and if Crockett finds a way to keep the Newton D on the field and wear them out Crockett will win . If Newton offense shines and it's score for score Newton will win with the better D in the end . My prediction Crockett +14.

Newton has better D but it will come down to Crockett D . Newton O has promblems and if Crockett finds a way to keep the Newton D on the field and wear them out Crockett will win . If Newton offense shines and it's score for score Newton will win with the better D in the end . My prediction Crockett +14.

Wow!! 

YOU DONE DRANK TO MUCH PEPTO-BISMOL!