Crosby vs Dayton

CV didn't even have 200 total yards against NS even though NS turned it over three times to CV's once. I don't know where you got hold on from? CV scored the first TD, NS scored about a minute later and never trailed again. They were up going into the fourth and increased the lead by 3 points. 

Nederland was ranked when we played them to open the season and are currently ranked now. 

Where was Ned ranked in pre-season,Imma wait for a response

Smh lost rd#1 to Kwp biased poll that ranks on looks

CV didn't even have 200 total yards against NS even though NS turned it over three times to CV's once. I don't know where you got hold on from? CV scored the first TD, NS scored about a minute later and never trailed again. They were up going into the fourth and increased the lead by 3 points. 

Nederland was ranked when we played them to open the season and are currently ranked now. 

Where was Ned ranked in pre-season,Imma wait for a response

I watched Dayton play Kingwood Park and it was boring me also, so I understand you being bored.

What side you sitting on...Oh wait, both side will be packed with Cougars fans, Cowbells ringing on the Home side is going to sound great!

first of all welcome to the form. And I would have to agree with you i think I just woke up from that game

Edited by cougar44

Crosby should probably win this game going away. But if they don't, i bet we see a lot of:    

1. I was really busy this weekend and didn't get a chance to post until today. (monday or tuesday)

2. I actually have a life, work, deer lease, kids, etc. and don't live on this site like you Dayton people.

3. It's just a game. Shame on all you Dayton hicks for living vicariously through the Dayton football players.

Not from me.  Whoever wins gets the credit.  I don't want to hear the following from either side:

1) The Refs were bad

2) If we hadn't turned it over

3) If ___ hadn't have gotten hurt

4) If the coach would have made adjustments

5) We lost but it's a moral victory

6) We weren't supposed to win this game.

I believe Crosby is by far the better team this year.  But if Dayton were to win, I'd give them the credit.  Great teams overcome all of the potential reasons to lose. 

These are two of the traditionally best programs in SETX.  Line 'em up and play.  To the victor go the spoils.

And why would you think someone might break into your car? 

Because people like to take things that don't belong to them.

Just be glad there is no rain in the forecast.  Or you would need 4-wheel drive and rain boots for that random field parking lot.  

Just be glad there is no rain in the forecast.  Or you would need 4-wheel drive and rain boots for that random field parking lot.  

Well heck people take things that don't belong to them everywhere. And next year when you come to Dayton AGAIN! (After realignment) you will have a nice parking lot to park in. Let's just hope no one breaks into the new school there. 

There actually building a new school in that field. It's all fenced in. Probably have to park on the home side unless your very early.

So what your trying to say are car will be safe next year. Thanks for the heads up. Octfeb we are just kidding around don't take everything so personal. But what you can take personal is that scoreboard when Crosby lights it up. Get your camera really 

Edited by cougar44

For all you code red,mecca,plusone fans as you know there is little parking on the visitors side -just head south 146 and don't turn where it says "Bronco Stadium" ( tiny parking lot will more than likely be full) keep going and turn into the JR. High plenty of parking and easy to get out after game.

Edited by jayhawk

Not from me.  Whoever wins gets the credit.  I don't want to hear the following from either side:

1) The Refs were bad

2) If we hadn't turned it over

3) If ___ hadn't have gotten hurt

4) If the coach would have made adjustments

5) We lost but it's a moral victory

6) We weren't supposed to win this game.

I believe Crosby is by far the better team this year.  But if Dayton were to win, I'd give them the credit.  Great teams overcome all of the potential reasons to lose. 

These are two of the traditionally best programs in SETX.  Line 'em up and play.  To the victor go the spoils.

Excuse me ! I reserve the right to use everyone of those excuses and will come up with a few more as needed-

7) visitors parking sucks

8) visitors bathroom suck

9) visitors locker rooms suck

10) visitors loud speakers way to loud -suck

11) not fair Dayton is a lot better  than we thought they were - sucks

12) the bye week helped us if we win and hurt us if we loose (that would suck)

13) Residue of Jerry Stewart's X coaching spirit still permeates Bronco Stadium  and the Broncos kick some arse - that would completely suck- 

14) Crosby sucks -

So what your trying to say are car will be safe next year. Thanks for the heads up. Octfeb we are just kidding around don't take everything so personal. But what you can take personal is that scoreboard when Crosby lights it up. Get your camera really 

Who knows. But what I do know,  you wont need to hire any of the rednecks with 4 wheel drives round here to pull you out of the mud. I don't take anything from Crosby personal. Just so ya know for the future.     Especially the bipolar ones. 

Who knows. But what I do know,  you wont need to hire any of the rednecks with 4 wheel drives round here to pull you out of the mud. I don't take anything from Crosby personal. Just so ya know for the future.     Especially the bipolar ones. 

professional psychiatrist by day....professional photographer by night

Excuse me ! I reserve the right to use everyone of those excuses and will come up with a few more as needed-

7) visitors parking sucks

8) visitors bathroom suck

9) visitors locker rooms suck

10) visitors loud speakers way to loud -suck

11) not fair Dayton is a lot better  than we thought they were - sucks

12) the bye week helped us if we win and hurt us if we loose (that would suck)

13) Residue of Jerry Stewart's X coaching spirit still permeates Bronco Stadium  and the Broncos kick some arse - that would completely suck- 

14) Crosby sucks -

Dang it. I had to give you a like on that one!!!

For all you code red,mecca,plusone fans as you know there is little parking on the visitors side -just head south 146 and don't turn where it says "Bronco Stadium" ( tiny parking lot will more than likely be full) keep going and turn into the JR. High plenty of parking and easy to get out after game.

I don't know whether to take his advice seriously or is it a trick ?  Your next post did say Crosby sucks ?  

GO CROSBY !

#plusone