New Caney 24 Humble 14/Final

It's frustrating to try to pick Humble because they're not very well coached and you don't know how motivated a team will show up. It's just hard to pick against their athletes. 

I think New Caney has better offensive personnel than Dayton but I don't think New Caney as a whole is as good at playing offense as Dayton. Probably doesn't make any sense but I don't think you'll see a score difference in this game like you did in the Dayton game. 

I don't think Humble has enough on offense to beat New Caney but I think you're going to get a final score closer to 31-21. If Humble doesn't turn the ball over I wouldn't be surprised to see them win though. 

Well, got the spread right but a td off for each team on the total. Man, if Humble just had a coach. . .

Expected a closer game but NC possessions from onside kick recoveries dealt Humble an early blow,after pretty good game except I thought Humble went for the big play,when 5 yds a pop could have swung the momentem w/plenty of time,deep balls overthrown w/underneath wr's wide open.Big strong O/L's should open enuff holes to run straight at the Eagles w/mix other plays.NC is a good team,can't make many mistakes,they play hard.Glad we met Lightning eagle tonight,what a venue

I still prefer the Berry Center but I agree blows anything away in the coverage area, even Provost-Humphrey. 

its funny you say this cause I told liltex something similar during the game lol. 

I told lightning/eagle it was like a mini Berry Center.