Houston Rockets

idk i hear mixed reviews about him

yeah me too, I think he is having trouble with his coach whom I believe has great character, was a heck of a player, and wants to win. This twin could be trouble. One thing we can say about TJ is that he is a good kid and does not cause trouble with his coach and team mates.

yeah me too, I think he is having trouble with his coach whom I believe has great character, was a heck of a player, and wants to win. This twin could be trouble. One thing we can say about TJ is that he is a good kid and does not cause trouble with his coach and team mates.

im ready to let tj go he is to inconsistent I even heard today they was looking at josh smith again he is on the trading block with the clippers

im ready to let tj go he is to inconsistent I even heard today they was looking at josh smith again he is on the trading block with the clippers

You are right it is time to let TJ go, I wonder why Josh is having issues with Clippers. The Clippers are not doing that well neither lol. Teams are not willing to trade players to help out other teams, Josh must be stinking up the joint-ha ha. I am surprised that the Rockets are not trying to make deals with the 76 ers for Embiid ,Joel, or Noel Nerlens kid they are stack with big kids up there. They (76 ers) may want a lot for these players tho.

Harden is a walking disaster. Get that dude some detox.

No effort, NO EFFORT!  I watched the full game tonight and all I have to say is this game was on Harden and Dwight. 

Dwight Howard,dunk or miss. Hell, even sometimes he misses the dunks! His offensive game is worse then Shawn Bradley. It's called a hook shot bro. PRACTICE.  Capela was playing way better then Dwight and bickerstaff pulled him out

When Harden is good, he is unstoppable..when he is terrible, he is atrocious.  I can't tell you how many times he tried to thread the needle on a pass.

There was one point in the game when Thornton and Brewer were hot, and once again,Bickerstaff took Brewer out and put Harden in!! He is pulling a mcHale and not having the balls to sit his a$$ on the bench when he is having an off night. Remember game 6 clippers? It's like the dude is so careless with the ball. He dont work on that crap in the offseason?! 

Edited by king

I wish I could put my finger on why Harden is so inconsistent, rich athletes don’t know when they have it made. His life took a turn when he got with KK, and the big shoe deal. I truly believe that Hardens problem is he lacks in maturity, he can’t handle success, and he is SPOLIED. We need a guy like Tibbs to strengthen out this bunch. As for trades the sooner the better. 

I wish I could put my finger on why Harden is so inconsistent, rich athletes don’t know when they have it made. His life took a turn when he got with KK, and the big shoe deal. I truly believe that Hardens problem is he lacks in maturity, he can’t handle success, and he is SPOLIED. We need a guy like Tibbs to strengthen out this bunch. As for trades the sooner the better. 

doesnt seem like McHale was the problem now. 

I was at the game last night and I can say it was one of the team best games all yr even tho it was against the Lakers the D needs to improve they made Kobe a superstar again last night

Cool it was a nice game. Tonight we need to take care of business against Denver. I expect a stronger effort between D-mo and the PF for Denver. Harden needs to keep finding his game. I think we are more focused as of late. Go Rockets!

This is terrible effort. Look at the turnovers, and the effort on trying to hustle for the ball. Rockets have been like this for years. It won't get fixed. They will look great one game and wet the bed the other. This team sucks it has nothing to do with them owning us.  Meet me halfway here. At this point all you can say is that the Rockets just stink

This is terrible effort. Look at the turnovers, and the effort on trying to hustle for the ball. Rockets have been like this for years. It won't get fixed. They will look great one game and wet the bed the other. This team sucks it has nothing to do with them owning us.  Meet me halfway here. At this point all you can say is that the Rockets just stink

they don't stink the rockets just basically was lazy DH needs more help on d

@sheridanhoops: Sources: @DwightHoward extremely unhappy with #Rockets. Best landing spot is with #Heat in @youngwhiteside deal:

This is the hidden content, please

@BSO: Dwight Howard Has Beef With Harden; Trade Destination Revealed

@sheridanhoops: Sources: @DwightHoward extremely unhappy with #Rockets. Best landing spot is with #Heat in @youngwhiteside deal:

@BSO: Dwight Howard Has Beef With Harden; Trade Destination Revealed

What I think they need to do is have sit down talk with both DH and JH and fix this bs one game the rockets looks dominant then the next game they look like the worst team in the league I will say they need to give DH the ball more and help him on D this yr has been a mess from top to bottom and still need to hire a real HC to handle these egos the rockets would be a fool for letting DH go all he wants is to including and they not letting him on the offensive side of the ball

Edited by cowboysfan88

I don't know what to say about DH and JH not being able to get along. Howard has been hurt for awhile I think he owes it to the Rockets to give them a full season of play JMO. I do believe we need to make some changes. Beverly and Lawson both stink, it is weakness at the PG that's the problem now. With D-Mo back he is looking good. Now the problem is PG's. I would not trade the core of the team. We always do that and mess up chemistry, like the Charles Barkley trade, the wose trade the rockets could have ever made. We have never gotten a PG better than Sam Cassel, Stevie Franchise was ok but not better than Sam.

I have seen plenty of game this yr when DH was demanding the ball and never got it I seen a lot of games this yr when Dh got the ball he misses easy lay ups and dunks but at the same time the team has been missing a lot of shots as well DH is not the same as he was in Orlando but he is productive on both sides of the ball I will say this again the rockets would be a fool to trade him they need to have a organization meeting and find out what is the problem with the team and fix it as long with a new coach 

I have seen plenty of game this yr when DH was demanding the ball and never got it I seen a lot of games this yr when Dh got the ball he misses easy lay ups and dunks but at the same time the team has been missing a lot of shots as well DH is not the same as he was in Orlando but he is productive on both sides of the ball I will say this again the rockets would be a fool to trade him they need to have a organization meeting and find out what is the problem with the team and fix it as long with a new coach 

Agreed DH, JH, and Do-Moe stays everybody else is tradable. I don't know what is worse tonight the Rockets so far or, the Debate.

Edited by ladybug33