Newton @ WOS!!!!

GATA!

Newton is down this year.. They are using 3rd string backs and lineman. WOS should crush them . I wouldn't waste my gas going to the game if I were WOS fans. They really shouldn't even play this game and mark it as a forfeit by Newton.  

Edited by Cactus

Newton is down this year.. They are using 3rd string backs and lineman. WOS should crush them . I wouldn't waste my gas going to the game if I were WOS fans. They really shouldn't even play this game and mark it as a forfeit by Newton.  

WO-S fans won't have to waste gas....the game is in West Orange.

Echoing Kj Dad's sentiments, until 10:30 tonight, the focus is on another type of bird.

With that in mind, I doubt that Coach Thompson and the guys will expect anything but an effort worthy of forfeit from the Eagles.

Gata I think Newton had to move some of its freshman players to varsity.  All 3 backs down and 4 lineman out for season. I heard QB was questionable with busted ankle. I think this one will be over 1st quarter if this is the scoop. WOS will get to be Foster in this one.. ouch 

No repeat of last year I'm afraid. Newton is better than their record no doubt, but I predict they'll be 1-4 come Sat morning. Good luck to both though and please for the love of all that is holy....no injuries!! This year has been worse than some it seems for kids getting hurt. 

from NFL on down it seems more injuries are occuring way more than normal. Weird year this yr. 

Deweyville down the road from me. I try to keep tabs on all the teams in the area and up on all the gossip. See my red jersey on my avatar. ?

what are you talking about , Newton has no injuries .. No one got hurt last game .. Newton has played bad the last few games that all there is to it .. Plus they are missing there head coach which seems m to be the promblem . Don't try and make excuses saying where going to get killed cause of injuries .. Not one player that this guy mention is hurt .