Beaumont Central 35 Goose Creek Memorial 21/Final

WOSgrad

Looked good to me. He did not call for the int or the fumbles. 

Not sure what else he could have done.

Looked good to me. He did not call for the int or the fumbles. 

Not sure what else he could have done.

you are a Boyd supporter and that's cool.  What else could he do.  Hmm lets see.  Get #10 the ball or at least make make an attempt.  He lined him up at tightend and was blocking half the night.  How about not run the same play on 4th and short that u just ran 8 times in a row. Intreceptions and fumbles are on him , that's the players.  But if you are honestly saying this guy is coaching to win you are crazy.  Looks more like he is just buying his time till the season is over. 

This was a great game even though the score kinda doesn't say it all. GCM did have a few more mental mistakes which might have been the turning point of the game. Way to fight up but when you can't score after halftime then you're not likely to win the game. Central made some defensive adjustments at the half with their outside linebackers I could see. That was an amazing 2pt conversion. You have a better argument saying his progress was stopped or that his wrist touched the ground but definitely not his knee. I keep forgetting #12 for Central's name but he is D-1 quality. And the reason why that GCM coach called the same play about 10 times in a row is because it couldn't be stopped. You have twin towers lined up at OT and TE on the right side bulldozing everybody and pick up 10 yards each carry. I was surprised Central didn't completely expose GCM lining up only two DBs against a trips formation all night. They did for a crucial 4th down though. Anywho let me stop coaching and congratulate these young men again in their efforts and I can't wait to see what Lumberton proves against Central on Saturday. I might be there for that one too!

This was a great game even though the score kinda doesn't say it all. GCM did have a few more mental mistakes which might have been the turning point of the game. Way to fight up but when you can't score after halftime then you're not likely to win the game. Central made some defensive adjustments at the half with their outside linebackers I could see. That was an amazing 2pt conversion. You have a better argument saying his progress was stopped or that his wrist touched the ground but definitely not his knee. I keep forgetting #12 for Central's name but he is D-1 quality. And the reason why that GCM coach called the same play about 10 times in a row is because it couldn't be stopped. You have twin towers lined up at OT and TE on the right side bulldozing everybody and pick up 10 yards each carry. I was surprised Central didn't completely expose GCM lining up only two DBs against a trips formation all night. They did for a crucial 4th down though. Anywho let me stop coaching and congratulate these young men again in their efforts and I can't wait to see what Lumberton proves against Central on Saturday. I might be there for that one too!

Very accurate and true statement.  But we did throw an interception to GCM in the trips formation to the 2 GCM DB's.  

And the GCM fans were mad at the coach because of the run play called at the end.  I told them the same thing.  That run Olay worked the entire second half and consecutively.  Central made a good stop on 4th down...

Very accurate and true statement.  But we did throw an interception to GCM in the trips formation to the 2 GCM DB's.  

And the GCM fans were mad at the coach because of the run play called at the end.  I told them the same thing.  That run Olay worked the entire second half and consecutively.  Central made a good stop on 4th down...

i told you they get on Boyd head. Lol

that's true Central did throw a terrible interception to the #2 receiver because he was hours late on that pass. It was the same route as before and he was open. The QB could have done better as I think he only made one good pass (with that same trips play) on fourth down. And talk about controversial calls I think that "interception" hit the ground. But I'll take y'all word for it because it was on the other side of the field