A&M vs Arky

Aces_Full

Just think, you could have had one of those guys in a great line of coaches:  Swaggy K, Sherminator, or Frantastic.  All were good enough for big raises and extensions.  And they all would have won a championship...they just ran out of games...

lol - and you state that Aggie fans have a fascination with Texas - but only you can keep bringing Texas A&M into a discussion of the Arkansas coach as well as about every other conversation - I just think you may be the one with the Aggie complex my friend.

lol - and you state that Aggie fans have a fascination with Texas - but only you can keep bringing Texas A&M into a discussion of the Arkansas coach as well as about every other conversation - I just think you may be the one with the Aggie complex my friend.

Sorry, I thought this was a thread with "A&M" at the front of the title (unlike all the Texas threads with the "look at me! Look af me!" aggy posts.  And that was in response to an Ag making a crack at a former Arkansas coach.  Seems relevant but maybe it's me and not you who is having trouble  keeping up.  Kind of late and neither of us are spring chickens....