A&M vs Arky

Aces_Full

SEC! last in this one?  Have to say it's probably the sheep herders.  Arky seems to be dropping like a stone.  

Should you not be more worried about Okie State and the whooping ya'll likely have coming - just saying!

you dont believe that yourself smh. 

Actually I do - I have rooted for the Aggie's for a long time and have lived through many games "we were supposed to win" that did not have happy endings.

SEC! last in this one?  Have to say it's probably the sheep herders.  Arky seems to be dropping like a stone.  

Should you not be more worried about Okie State and the whooping ya'll likely have coming - just saying!

you dont believe that yourself smh. 

Actually I do - I have rooted for the Aggie's for a long time and have lived through many games "we were supposed to win" that did not have happy endings.

i hear ya, very true. 

Didn't Arkansas have the biggest o-line last year and are they still intact. Had some hosses for RBs too. I can't keep up with everything so I ask here. How about it BG?

yeah but for some reason Bret is trying to turn them into a passing team this year.  It doesn't make much sense.  I'm sure they will go back to running against the Ags.

Didn't Arkansas have the biggest o-line last year and are they still intact. Had some hosses for RBs too. I can't keep up with everything so I ask here. How about it BG?

yes, one RB hurt out for the season and one of those O-lineman graduated though. Injuries is our problem. 

yeah but for some reason Bret is trying to turn them into a passing team this year.  It doesn't make much sense.  I'm sure they will go back to running against the Ags.

yeah im figuring out why too. I get the feeling he trying to try to show off Allen. Smh. He does that in this game (in which I dont think he will) warm up that hotseat talk.