A&M vs Arky

Aces_Full

Mack - not sure if you're old enough to remember the old ESPN series "Sidelines" that was to be a season show covering the Ags when Mark Farris was the QB (early 2000s I think).  Pretty good concept where they were going to cover a different team each season.  Kind of like Hard Knocks but for an entire season.  Wish that one had continued.  

Mack - not sure if you're old enough to remember the old ESPN series "Sidelines" that was to be a season show covering the Ags when Mark Farris was the QB (early 2000s I think).  Pretty good concept where they were going to cover a different team each season.  Kind of like Hard Knocks but for an entire season.  Wish that one had continued.  

yeah I was in school then.  The Pulse is very well done and gives fans some behind the scenes action.  It's comes on FoxSports every Wednesday.  

If Arkansas tries to stick with what they have been doing and throw the ball, I believe A&M will blow them out.  Those big lineman can't handle the speed of Myles Garrett and co. on A&M's defensive line. 

If Arkansas plays smash mouth and runs the ball 50+ times, then it will be a good, close game.  The power running game makes me a little nervous as an A&M fan.  

And I never grow old of watching the national championships and the games up to them. 

True Longhorn Greatness

.........and then I can watch the Vince led Longhorns beating the greatest team ever for another championship. 

I thought Malik the Great said they needed to get Vints out of there?

off topic by the way.....