A&M vs Arky

Aces_Full

Sorry, I thought this was a thread with "A&M" at the front of the title (unlike all the Texas threads with the "look at me! Look af me!" aggy posts.  And that was in response to an Ag making a crack at a former Arkansas coach.  Seems relevant but maybe it's me and not you who is having trouble  keeping up.  Kind of late and neither of us are spring chickens....

Keep on believing that - when the conversations are about the Arkansas coaches and the decisions that they have made (or lack thereof) and you are the only one that mentions anything but Arkansas coaches - then well there is an obession.

Yes the thread was about the A&M and Arkansas game - you brought the past A&M coaches into a conversation for what reason well I guess you know.  Also, when you mention A&M more than you do the team you support it indicates a problem.  

Shhhhh .... Keep the fact that you are in denial hidden might help you deal with the symptoms. :)

Keep on believing that - when the conversations are about the Arkansas coaches and the decisions that they have made (or lack thereof) and you are the only one that mentions anything but Arkansas coaches - then well there is an obession.

Yes the thread was about the A&M and Arkansas game - you brought the past A&M coaches into a conversation for what reason well I guess you know.  Also, when you mention A&M more than you do the team you support it indicates a problem.  

Shhhhh .... Keep the fact that you are in denial hidden might help you deal with the symptoms. :)

projecting isn't just for movies!   So let me get this right, bringing up past Arkansas coaches is okay.  (John L. Smith used to coach for Arkansas - maybe this is where you are lost.)  Bringing up past aggy coaches not okay.  In a thread about Arkansas AND A&M.  Got it.  

Only in the delusional little world called Aggieland! 

And the majority of my posts on this thread are about the Longhorns.  But as I've said, when you Aggies come in and lob softballs at the Horns (often in Texas threads), I can't help but hit them...

projecting isn't just for movies!   So let me get this right, bringing up past Arkansas coaches is okay.  (John L. Smith used to coach for Arkansas - maybe this is where you are lost.)  Bringing up past aggy coaches not okay.  In a thread about Arkansas AND A&M.  Got it.  

Only in the delusional little world called Aggieland! 

And the majority of my posts on this thread are about the Longhorns.  But as I've said, when you Aggies come in and lob softballs at the Horns (often in Texas threads), I can't help but hit them...

ditto

hookem

surely everyone likes the banter/smack even lil brothers.