Ozen @ Lumberton

Any thoughts on that analysis now??? Lol.

Yes. Congrats Lumberton on the win. The Raiders were the more physical team by a long shot! Lumberton dominated the Panthers defense by running the ball down their throats. The Raiders exposed some really soft and scary players on Ozen's defense. Good win and congrats again.

Well hats off to the Raiders they played hard and were prepared to battle. I still have to say that somebody spent a lot of money on those refs who prepared a good home cooked meal tonight. Raiders may have had 3 penalties all night to about 15 for Ozen. Still all and all Raiders were the better team tonight!  Good luck on your season!

Well hats off to the Raiders they played hard and were prepared to battle. I still have to say that somebody spent a lot of money on those refs who prepared a good home cooked meal tonight. Raiders may have had 3 penalties all night to about 15 for Ozen. Still all and all Raiders were the better team tonight!  Good luck on your season!

well there was one on Ozen that the whole visitors side booed! After the play was over an Ozen player tackled our #82 in the lower legs and our player didn't even see it coming

well there was one on Ozen that the whole visitors side booed! After the play was over an Ozen player tackled our #82 in the lower legs and our player didn't even see it coming

They called off sides on that play and both teams thought it was a free play. Had the Ozen player not made that tackle the officials would have given Lumberton a touchdown. The fans booed cause they called off sides and gave Lumberton a personal foul.

They called off sides on that play and both teams thought it was a free play. Had the Ozen player not made that tackle the officials would have given Lumberton a touchdown. The fans booed cause they called off sides and gave Lumberton a personal foul.

That's hilarious. The Ozen team has some definite talent. I would have thrown to no. 18 all night. Poor play calling by the Ozen Coaches in my opinion. Lumberton is not 22 points better than Ozen. Ozen players made a lot of penalties ( nothing to do with the refs - more like poorly coached kids). Ozen had no answer for Ltowns all night inside downhill running. Lumberton's O Line dominated the Panther's D Line, no doubt. But I still think Ozen could just have easily won that game with a better coached team and/or a better game plan. Good game Raiders. Don't let up.

typical excuse, refs. 

To blame refs when u get beat by 22 is desperate and not willing to be honest with yourself in regards to where your team stands. Lumberton players are disciplined they exicute and are coachable. They play with heart and with gritty  football instincts. Now give me some insight on Ozens players beside being tremendous athletes.

I know this is late but as an Ozen fan I just thought I would chime in.  There were some calls that I didn't agree with(nothing new), however, that was not the difference in the game.  The Lumberton O-Line had their way with our D-Line.  The Ozen play calling was suspect in the second half, and Lumberton made adjustments where we didn't.  Bottom line Lumberton played a better game Friday night and were more prepared. 

I know this is late but as an Ozen fan I just thought I would chime in.  There were some calls that I didn't agree with(nothing new), however, that was not the difference in the game.  The Lumberton O-Line had their way with our D-Line.  The Ozen play calling was suspect in the second half, and Lumberton made adjustments where we didn't.  Bottom line Lumberton played a better game Friday night and were more prepared. 

Surely that can't be true.... that one team outplayed the other.