22-5A predictions

Indianforever

My reasoning for hoping Vidor pulls in at the 4th spot is basically I like the grit they play with.. They are always out talented, out athleted, and every time I see them play they have a large crowd and give it 100%... People like to knock the offense, however that's the best offense for lack of talent.. IMo Mathews does a hell of a job keeping those kids playing hard after losing year in year out...  And to his credit, he has stuck around, it can't be easy to do so... So my picks are in alphabetical on page 1, but I think Vidor pulls in at #4..... I'm throwin my V's up..........

Edited by El Guapo

Yep, PNG needs to start game planning for the L -train right now. GCM is in the bag. No way that it could be PNG's trap game. ; )

Sorry my friend talked to a couple of our players this week. They are looking forward to the challenge of trying to stop a first class back. Your DUke is respected by the boys.  They said they had never heard of him until Bmtsoulja1 posted on here how good he is. They began studying lots of tape on him afterwards. You can thank Soulja for them preparing for him.......LOL JK about the soulja part

Sorry my friend talked to a couple of our players this week. They are looking forward to the challenge of trying to stop a first class back. Your DUke is respected by the boys.  They said they had never heard of him until Bmtsoulja1 posted on here how good he is. They began studying lots of tape on him afterwards. You can thank Soulja for them preparing for him.......LOL JK about the soulja part

smh at Soulja, glad I keep the peace on here. 

Duke who? lol. Actually I think if GCM cuts down ont the turnovers they make a game of it. That goes for the entie season. Turnovers are just as responsible for their two losses as their competition is.

Based on what I read on here, there is no way GCM wins another game. Cancel Christmas!

I know some of those comments came from me, and after reading the comments aloud to myself, I realized that it sounded as if I was putting the loss to Central on the Coach. I attempted to go back and edit them, but it would not let me. I in no way meant to imply that the loss was on the GCM coach, and feel that they are doing a good job with what they have. That loss was clearly the result of some costly turnovers. So if there are any GCM coaches on here, I apologize. And don't cancel Christmas, I got GCM  making the playoffs.

Edited by SFAEAGLES