22-5A predictions

Indianforever

You'd certainly have a better idea than me.  I'm pretty sure Coogs win, and Dayton always tough.  Do think Vidor has good chance for forth.  Y'all's dream game may come. 

It would be a dream come true, but I'm just saying don't rule out Humble or New Caney.  New Caney has a good offense and Humble has a good defense.

Big Ned's horse stables are empty this year...

Ned just needs to figure a couple of things out with their perimeter defense, their offense is going to score 30-40 points a night in that district though if they can play relatively clean and be healthy. How it looks to me is that PNG and Ozen are the only teams that can get 30+ on Ned and I don't see them losing both of those. 

You may consider the stable empty but if we're being honest Austin Krautz has been the best player in that district so far this year. 

You have gotten good at reading the future.

Ned is 27-1 in your district the last four years, am I really going out on a limb predicting they will win it again? I was on PNG earlier this year because of their offense, high powered offenses never get held to 14 points and less than 350 yards though. That tells me they still have average personnel or were out-schemed, probably a combination of both? I just see Ned and Ozen as being able to play the most consistently through district this year.

Ned is 27-1 in your district the last four years, am I really going out on a limb predicting they will win it again? I was on PNG earlier this year because of their offense, high powered offenses never get held to 14 points and less than 350 yards though. That tells me they still have average personnel or were out-schemed, probably a combination of both? I just see Ned and Ozen as being able to play the most consistently through district this year.

of course you do I have some predictions for your team coming soon and it may not be what you think

They were a wide open dropped pass and fumble on the goal line from scoring 28 points.  They played a sloppy game.  

And yours are not????

Feel free to check. I've been on here since 2011. Half of the things you say are inaccurate or unjustifiable, meaning if it happens it was by chance.

I have missed twice this year though. I predicted PNG would win district which I don't think will happen now and I said Dayton would win by a score at home, didn't know Jr would be under center though.  

Feel free to check. I've been on here since 2011. Half of the things you say are inaccurate or unjustifiable, meaning if it happens it was by chance.

I have missed twice this year though. I predicted PNG would win district which I don't think will happen now and I said Dayton would win by a score at home, didn't know Jr would be under center though.  

Really????

Really????

Yeah, I can go find them and post them but it's unnecessary. Lots of people on here do the same thing based off a gut feeling, it's just all fun. I'm just telling you why I think your Crosby predictions carry no weight. I'm sure if you predict us to lose you will eventually be right though, maybe.