Junior Week 3 scores

Battlin' Bear

We will spot him 40pts with a running clock and the ball 1st.  We're talking about 1 of the most dominant teams and players to come thru this league. 

I got you, you want him to start with a big lead so he wont be able to play his starters.  no breaking the "spirit or the rule".  whisperer come out and play

i am assuming that no punishment has come out for the coach in question.  Was it determined that he didn't break the rules or has STJFL even ruled yet?  Hell I am not sure there is even an investigation.  I hear the Bmt coach is very upset.  Don't know him but understand he did complain to the board.

i am assuming that no punishment has come out for the coach in question.  Was it determined that he didn't break the rules or has STJFL even ruled yet?  Hell I am not sure there is even an investigation.  I hear the Bmt coach is very upset.  Don't know him but understand he did complain to the board.

Correct I herd from him , he said there will be no discipline , and he's pissed

I'm guessing having them down 20-6 at one point and them coming back with 20 unanswered points had nothing to do with Orangefield playing a good game? Great game by both teams. Huge credit to Orangefield on not quitting after getting down early. Bears played a great game today but got beat by the better team today. 

LCM should have "on-side kicked" the whole game.