PA Memorial vs Houston Lamar Predictions Thread

Tough road game versus a perennial 6A D1 contender, I wanna see our defense make more plays than Saturday in this one, looks like Lamar has beaten a not so good Brenham team and lost to Elkins who is pretty good. Memorial usually plays well inside 610: im going with us 27-24 also. 

Community If you feel like your team will suck this year that's fair everyone has a opinion. If you are Going to complain about every single thing from the coaches to the band. Just find yourself someone else to root for.  All coaches and players spent the whole spring/summer in the heat preparing. These are our home kids and coach we should do more supporting. 

Community If you feel like your team will suck this year that's fair everyone has a opinion. If you are Going to complain about every single thing from the coaches to the band. Just find yourself someone else to root for.  All coaches and players spent the whole spring/summer in the heat preparing. These are our home kids and coach we should do more supporting. 

i got only one small issue with the band: Please dont play that Umbrella Song prematurely. Lol 

I wish the Titans the best but I no longer have the beer goggles on. I won't speak negative for the kids sake but changes are needed. 

winner winner chicken dinner!!! this is how i feel exactly. and i still feel this is pointed to me, since i'm the only titan fan who will not accept mediocre play, but i ain't mad, brings up good convo. the kids will always have my support. i will also, to myself or big d while watching the game, number so and so suck lol. the kids are only doing what they are told. imo, if they go with their gut and play, xbox or other coaches will get upset. talent IS NOT the problem. it's these coaches that get spoiled with super talent(charles, dauphine, singleton, seals etc..) then have good talented athletes that could be made better with great coaching. see dean colbert and KH. the kids that are gifted will cover up mistakes and hide bad coaching. avg to B- players will show what a coach can do or can't and expose them. that's why i respect suggs ALOT!! he takes those avg players and make them great. he did it at lincoln, he did at central, he did it at nimitz, he's doing it and will be successful at ozen. like i said, we got good groceries, just bad COOKS using good food to make gas station cuisine. i'm not ready to call them a "chef".

Maybe from the stands it easy to assume the coach has no idea. All fans see is hype and upside. The coaches know these kids talents way more than we will. I don't think KH is the best but couple years ago we was a game away from state. Still KH got no appreciation. If he do good it's the players. Its lose lose for him. But still regardless as fans we should support what we have. If you want kh gone do what you can in the offseason. Cheer the kids on rather than. It's about to get ugly long season 0 wins etc. Its only been 2games. If we don't support our titans who will.

well, first off "the fans" need to get on that rag the panews, aka, pasnooze for not covering the home team. for the past two weeks i see mid county in the paper EVERYDAY and PAM only the day before, game day, and post. sorry PAMFAN10, but against ozen, when i see coaches trying to line up defensive players before a snap, SOMEBODY has not done their job. ADMITTING in an interview that as a coach you saw the defense change and refuse to change the play tells me SOMEBODY isn't doing their job. yes KH does really well with getting kids into school, which is more important. HOWEVER, he has to do a better job in preparation. i didn't see the central game, but while listening to it, he didn't do that great. seems like first half central had fallen apart. besides the long TD pass, central assisted PAM. good job on the players for taking advantage, but i'm sure it was shy of central offense just literally handing them ball saying here take it. second half central held PAM for no scores. imo, that tells me you were playing to lose or the xbox had froze. NO victory is for sure, even i thought they was gonna beat ozen after going up 30-24. i see no killer instinct in this team since 2011 team left. THAT'S coaching. so what will everyone say if it's a repeat season of last year?? let me guess, "wait until the freshman come up". that crap right there should tell you something. i know the difference between the sub levels, but the kids don't look lost and good fortune don't look like a mistake...i guess they coaching the middle school and sub high school teams right?? again, i won't say it's the kids fault, unless a kid just have a poor work ethic or just straight lazy with a i don't care attitude(i think there is one, but won't name is name), then you darn right i'm gonna blame the adult. most of the time in pro sports, especially football, who gets blamed and fired if they don't win?? COACH!!

Maybe from the stands it easy to assume the coach has no idea. All fans see is hype and upside. The coaches know these kids talents way more than we will. I don't think KH is the best but couple years ago we was a game away from state. Still KH got no appreciation. If he do good it's the players. Its lose lose for him. But still regardless as fans we should support what we have. If you want kh gone do what you can in the offseason. Cheer the kids on rather than. It's about to get ugly long season 0 wins etc. Its only been 2games. If we don't support our titans who will.

If only PAM was more consistent on both sides of the ball.  It has and will always be X's and O's of any criticism of KRH.  All of the Spread O coaches around here are still in roll out those helmets mode vs. some sort of strategy and planning.  I get tired of watching it and I know people want PAM to drop to 5A but I don't see any evidence to say we'd win in that league due to being so damn inconsistent.....

looks like Lamar talent has dropped off and might be on par with PAM. that's info coming from the chronicle so i don't know how accurate that is. we appear to be bigger than they are and they no longer to have that grown man mr ketchum playing for them lol. IF kenny and the crew can coach a good game PAM  MIGHT sneak out with a 20-17 win.