Dayton 55 Nederland 41/Final

WOSgrad

Some quick takeaways from this one. LeBaron throws a beautiful deep ball, Mayfield is a difference maker and the Broncos played a nice 2nd half of defense. Nederland will be fine and I'm super proud of the Broncos. They're going to cone together and be a force in my opinion. 

And... Shaq long and Dylan Moore played like  warriors along with some great downfield blocking from #54 Cody Carter

Edited by dayton

Don't ever give up and don't ever loose hope. That was a battle and the mighty broncos came out tonight and took care of business. We did have some key stops in the second half when it counted. Next week or two will be exciting if your a bronco fan. Way to go!!!! GO BRONCOS!!!!!

Very well done Broncos you never gave up. Really proud of your hard work it paid off in the end. I really think if y'all play with the heart and never give up attitude you showed tonight Dayton will make  some noise in district and play-off time.  If we can get all of our starters back and healthy Dayton may surprise some people.

Nederland very tough team to play as usual, hold your heads up I still think you're the team to beat in 22-5A. Good luck through your district play and safe travels home.

Go Broncos 2015!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!