3a predictions for this season??

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest wos89

Heard we looked good in our Spring scrimmage (no Pads) Thursday during Athletics. Ran spread alot with some I. Toby was the play caller so there were some passes thrown in the middle of the field.

1. Hamshire Fannett

2. hardin jefferson

3. Orangefield

4. Bridge City

5. Kirbyville

6. Jasper

7. Silsbee

8. WO-S

Those horns from Hamshire have two kids that both run a 4.4 forty. I think they're brothers, or cousins or something because both of their last names are Bell.....I think Chris and Joel are their first names.

Dude,.......half of WOS' team runs a 4.4! What will two guys that run a 4.4 do against 8? Im sure yall will have a chance, heck everyone does. Just dont pull a Lumberton and start telling everyone how great and dominate you will be. See what happened to them. If you want to see your team get respect, then it is simple.......WIN GAMES.

Guest wos89

Will Toby be back next year? I hope so. He's an asset on offense when we really need one under our current OC. Toby should be the OC.

I'm hearing no...Not good if he leaves!

DISTRICT PERDICTIONS :

1. WO-S MUSTANGS 7-0

2. SILSBEE TIGERS 5-2

3. BRIDGE CITY CARDINALS 5-2

---------------------------------------------------

4. JASPER BULLDOGS 5-2

5. HAMSHIRE-FANNETT HORNS 4-3

6.HARDIN JEFFERSON HAWKS 4-3

7. KIRBYVILLEWILDCATS 2-5

8. ORANGEFIELD BOBCATS 1-7

1.  WO-S

2.  Silsbee

3.  Jasper

As for Tobe...I hope he is a fixture at WO-S for some years to come.  He is really good for the kids, not just in football and track, but as a younger coach that can relate to them better.  Maybe we could brainwash his sister into wanting to moving back to this area so we can have his daddy back too!  :-\  I know...wishful thinking!!! ;D

DISTRICT PERDICTIONS :

1. WO-S MUSTANGS 7-0

2. SILSBEE TIGERS 5-2

3. BRIDGE CITY CARDINALS 5-2

4. JASPER BULLDOGS 5-2

7. KIRBYVILLEWILDCATS 2-5

so with kirbyville returning their young qb (hazelwood) and the leading rusher in the district (rhodes) along with two other good backs in jackson and burley they only manage to win 2 games??

DISTRICT PERDICTIONS :

1. WO-S MUSTANGS 7-0

2. SILSBEE TIGERS 5-2

3. KIRBYVILLEWILDCATS 5-2

4. JASPER BULLDOGS 5-2

7. BC Cards 2-5

Fixed.

Guest ST4life

WOS and Kirbyville will battle for the #1 spot.

Silsbee and Jasper will battle for the 3rd playoff spot.

Kirbyville although they are returning most of there players are going to have a hard time agianst silsbee because that is the team that beat them when everyone thought the odds where on kirbyville's side

Guest ST4life

1. Hamshire Fannett

2. hardin jefferson

3. Orangefield

4. Bridge City

5. Kirbyville

6. Jasper

7. Silsbee

8. WO-S

Those horns from Hamshire have two kids that both run a 4.4 forty. I think they're brothers, or cousins or something because both of their last names are Bell.....I think Chris and Joel are their first names.

It does not matter how fast you are going if you have a mack truck in front of you .Hamshire might have the speed but you might want to hit the weight room to

Guest ST4life

I thinks it is going to be good year for football. WO-S will be back stronger than ever. Jasper is rebuilding, but they may be tough. Kirbyville is going to be in the hunt. Silsbee will be there to fight it out again with WO-S. That guy wg88pitcher must be insane if he believes this will be the order. Hey I think I'll vote for her if this order comes about.

:D  :D  :D

To tell you the truth about silsbee i think the chance of them making the playoffs is not good but i will tell you this they are not a team i would want to play if you where fighting for a spot in the playoffs or a need to win to be district champ situation

I agree.  Silsbee should struggle early but improve as the season progresses.  A lot of very talented new kids starting.  If they make it this year they should be set for several years to come.  I believe the "spread" may be making an appearance this year.

Guest Football

WOS -

Jasper - I have a feeling they will have some studs back in the program next year that nobody expected. Look for Jasper to be scary again.

Silsbee - To many athletes to chose from to not make the playoffs.

Kirbyville - Will get outcoached by Jasper.

Bridge City

Hardin Jefferson

Hamshire Fannett

Orangefield

Guest ECBucFan

1) WOS - Until proven otherwise

2) KV - Possibly could prove otherwise, very hungry

3) Silsbee - See #2

4) OF - Toughest bunch around, just needs a bit more speed

5) Jasper - Will improve, lookout the next year

6) HF - new coach, things turning aroud (see #5)

7) HJ - good numbers, could surprise

8.) BC - could easily surprise, just needs more speed

And there it is. As Dennis Miller says: "This is just an opinion, I could easily be wrong!  ;D

Guest ST4life

Everyone keeps putting OF at the bottom, that's fine, that's right where we want to be.  I hope everyone overlooks us this year!!!

and i hope yall win games

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder