Where Are My Pirate Faithful???

The Black Pearl has been refitted, sails repaired, holes patched, repainted. Returning 32 kids this year and two very productive scrimmages, I expect to see more from the Pirate fans!!! I'm really liking Colby Humble (Jr.) running the offense with Haylen Leckelt, Blake Rowe and the rest of the weapons we have. Defense looking really sharp as well with Andy Laughlin and Zach Hester. Panama City, you better get ready for the Jolly Roger you're about to tangle with. Get ready to meet the slot-T ran to PERFECTION!

GO PIRATES!!!

BG.... I just don't have anything to combat that post.... I can usually come back with some smart elic remark, but I just don't have nothing.... I mean..... I want my own rap tune for PNG... How in the world did Vidor out due us??? Where can I get one???

The lead rapper was out best 3 point shooter the season we won 30 basketball games, '03 - '04.

Gonna be a good game! I'll be there!

Hope y'all keep scores posted.  I'll be  at Rebel Field watching G'son stand on sideline (9th Gd JV their game cancelled & small schools don't have 9th Gd sports).  Do like to keep up with Pirates tho   .