West Brook...

Jsmity

In a losing effort last night in Beaumont.. WB fell to Kindgwood 1-0... Kingwood is ranked by NSCAA as the 7th ranked team in the nation and in another poll is actually 2nd in the nation.... I think this a tremendous accomplishment by a stuggling WB team to hang in there and battle such a prestigious team and fall only by one goal... I am extremely proud of my boys back home... Keep up the hard work boys.. b/c it will pay off in the end... GO BROOK!!!!

jsmitty you ol man you grad last year you cannot be worring about the team you dont play for. your old now and alumni like me even though i grad in 1959. <----thats wut you were going to say ---- you need to worry bout gettin me a job up there so can come hang wit you in NC..... is the game at home

HAHA... If you came to the Carolinas... I dont know if the north would be to happy about the south tryin to succeed again n stuff... hahaha... dude.. there are soccer jobs GALORE up here... I say you make a lil road trip after you win the state championship ;)    ...  and lord knows I feel older by the minute... thanks for rubbin it in man..

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    praise086
    Newest Member
    praise086