KOGT Preview of WOS

kicker

Can't wait until the 28 of August. A STAR will be born, just don't know which kid it will be! Every year there is a kid that rises to the top! This Team is full of STARS & PLAY MAKERS, just gotta make a name for themselves! From what I seen Friday, once this team starts dominating in the trenches they will be a site to see! 1st & more most like Tee said it starts with the O-Line. They done a great job protecting JD3 Friday! They didn't give up a sack & JD3 only had to scramble out the pocket once. An when he did the pass was drop in the inzone by you know who #4 (had to be my kid) Once the O-Line starts sticking to there blocks a little longer in the run game, WOS will be well balance. Not too worried about the ÇHAINGANG they're gonna be THE CHAINGANG like always, flying around getting to the football.  All in all, its gonna be a exciting season in MUSTANGS COUNTRY! 

Edited by Kj Dad

Can't wait until the 28 of August. A STAR will be born, just don't know which kid it will be! Every year there is a kid that rises to the top! This Team is full of STARS & PLAY MAKERS, just gotta make a name for themselves! From what I seen Friday, once this team starts dominating in the trenches they will be a site to see! 1st & more most like Tee said it starts with the O-Line. They done a great job protecting JD3 Friday! They didn't give up a sack & JD3 only had to scramble out the pocket once. An when he did the pass was drop in the inzone by you know who #4 (had to be my kid) Once the O-Line starts sticking to there blocks a little longer in the run game, WOS will be well balance. Not too worried about the ÇHAINGANG they're gonna be THE CHAINGANG like always, flying around getting to the football.  All in all, its gonna be a exciting season in MUSTANGS COUNTRY! 

LOL! Funny how its always like that. Ill take 1 drop during a scrimmage against what Im sure will be a super successful season for little #4. Also, the pics I have seen you post looks like he has grown quiet a bit since last year. Cant wait to see those kids in person.

Edited by kicker

HMMMM, Ok Dad let me tell you like I seen it Friday night. #4 dropped a couple of passes (expected for first time out this year) and he's not very tall for a receiver, but OMG if your not already hanging on to this kid by the time he catches the ball you can kiss him goodbye cause he's already hit 55mph. Totally amazing how fast your kid is. We are truly blessed to have a kid like him on our team. It does seem we don't have very many big (tall) kids this year but wow they are very quick. I see a very good season developing if these kids stay healthy and get better week by week as we all know they will. And Dad I would have been PROUD to have a father as supportive as you were in the stands Friday. Go mustangs!

HMMMM, Ok Dad let me tell you like I seen it Friday night. #4 dropped a couple of passes (expected for first time out this year) and he's not very tall for a receiver, but OMG if your not already hanging on to this kid by the time he catches the ball you can kiss him goodbye cause he's already hit 55mph. Totally amazing how fast your kid is. We are truly blessed to have a kid like him on our team. It does seem we don't have very many big (tall) kids this year but wow they are very quick. I see a very good season developing if these kids stay healthy and get better week by week as we all know they will. And Dad I would have been PROUD to have a father as supportive as you were in the stands Friday. Go mmustangs

84 Thanks. Im not there just too support  my kid. At least almost EVERY UNDERCLASSMEN that's on that team i coach them in there youth days. So its like there all my kids. I be the 1st to tell them what they did wrong & right after the game or via cell phone. They always ask me Coach how do you pay attention to all that during a play? I tell them I was born to pay attention to multiple things @ once especially when you due something wrong... Lol 

Edited by Kj Dad

LOL! Funny how its always like that. Ill take 1 drop during a scrimmage against what Im sure will be a super successful season for little #4. Also, the pics I have seen you post looks like he has grown quiet a bit since last year. Cant wait to see those kids in person.

Kicker he's starting to grow into his body! You know that coach T off season will turn you into a MAN.. Lol

Kicker he's starting to grow into his body! You know that coach T off season will turn you into a MAN.. Lol

Oh yeah, those offseason workouts will put it on ya. In fact im not sure if "offseason" is the correct word. Maybe...Hellseason?? or "Please regular season hurry up and get here before I die or look like popeye after burnout days season"

Dang BG. Your "friend" sure is curious about those Mustangs huh? Just fwi, we are running the Slot-P/ Modified Veer now.  Have too many RB's not to use all at once.

Yeah. BG's friend really wants to know all about the 'Stangs.  To supplement what kicker said, the Mustangs are switching to the 46 defense.