Diboll @ Kirbyville scrimmage

kcat-fan

After a full offseason program under coach Morrison, the Lumberjacks seem to have made some improvements, and had a solid scrimmage against Splendora Saturday. Kirbyville will be a tough test which is exactly what Diboll needs to see how they fair against a team who I believe has the potential to go the distance this year. Should be a fun scrimmage with a little intensity.

After a full offseason program under coach Morrison, the Lumberjacks seem to have made some improvements, and had a solid scrimmage against Splendora Saturday. Kirbyville will be a tough test which is exactly what Diboll needs to see how they fair against a team who I believe has the potential to go the distance this year. Should be a fun scrimmage with a little intensity.

Hopefully the Kats will get the kinks worked out, and we have a heck of a game. Best of luck to the Lumberjacks this season. 

Hoping for Kirbyville to look better than last week. I don't believe we have as much to work on as we showed to. Newton is just that good in my opinion. 

Diboll should be pretty solid from what I have been told! Sounds like a good matchup to get the cats ready for the season! 

Praying for an injury free matchup for both teams!