VIDOR PIRATES WHY?

Mayfield you know better than anyone you can never ever count out a Larry Nueman, D. Spell D Crommit, Toby Tolbery, B. Spell, J Stoker, R Lowrance, B. Stark, B Theroit, M Broussard, M Todd Team. These coaches are winners. Period. 

You left out the main one. Monte Barrow is the mastermind behind the offense.

So you guys having Vidor in the playoffs, who do you have missing?  

My gut says..

Central

Nederland

Port Neches Groves

Vidor

Thats in alphabetical order....

Reasoning..... Don't ever sleep on Neumann.....

I throw in Vidor, because the district will be weak and not a lot of defense will be played.  So I think they will wear a few teams out.... Ozen is a wild card...... 

My gut says..

Central

Nederland

Port Neches Groves

Vidor

Thats in alphabetical order....

Reasoning..... Don't ever sleep on Neumann.....

I throw in Vidor, because the district will be weak and not a lot of defense will be played.  So I think they will wear a few teams out.... Ozen is a wild card...... 

​GCM gonna have something to say about that. Along with Lumberton if they improve on defense. 

Since most of you are infinitely more knowledgable about the current 22-5A teams, I've studied all the picks on the various threads, and come up with the consensus top four teams. No particular order.  

Vidor, Ozen, PNG, Central, GCM, Ltown, & Ned

We have it covered.  Thanks to all of you for your input on this.  

Since most of you are infinitely more knowledgable about the current 22-5A teams, I've studied all the picks on the various threads, and come up with the consensus top four teams. No particular order.  

Vidor, Ozen, PNG, Central, GCM, Ltown, & Ned

We have it covered.  Thanks to all of you for your input on this.  

​lmao! No Lee lol

You left out the main one. Monte Barrow is the mastermind behind the offense.

Mayfield you know better than anyone you can never ever count out a Larry Nueman, D. Spell D Crommit, Toby Tolbery, B. Spell, J Stoker, R Lowrance, B. Stark, B Theroit, M Broussard, M Todd Team. These coaches are winners. Period.

Our coaching staff is our strength no doubt. I just don't feel that our kids have that same drive in them. Hope I am wrong but I am speaking with my son as not committing hard enough. Talent only takes you so far the off season is just as important. From a lot of our players I didn't see it this year during the off season.