obama Messing With The Oath...

smitty

If this country is great enough that one would want to become a citizen, then they should not object to protecting her.  If you are opposed to that, then stay the hell out. I will be glad when this idiot is out of office.  Maybe he'll go back to his Muslim Brotherhood where he belongs.  It still bewilders me how ppl can think he has done a good job.  

​Someone on Fox brought a point about if there is a draft would they be included since they didn't pledge to defend America.

First thing I thot of when I read that BS.  I will also take this opportunity to impart my opinion/thoughts on this related subject.  

Major start of the people problems in this country was when they stopped the draft.  Where do they send problem youths?   Boot camp!  Way to many of today's young people have never been exposed to discipline.  And since they've never had to make any sacrifice for this country, they just take freedom for granted.  Having lived through that period, I can say that most came out of the military a lot better than they went in, except for those who had to go to that political fiasco, Viet Nam. 

Thanks for reading my ranting but I've wanted to say that for a while.