Lafayette movie theater shooting

PhatMack19

This is tragic. I hate to bring politics into it, but Obama made a speech on gun control earlier in the day that this happened. We know where he will go with that.

Since I am smart enough to know the gun did not kill these people, it was simply a tool, they were killed by a man with mental issues. This is such a common denominator for these senseless killings, why aren't we exploring preventive measures? This man's family was afraid of him, but let's blame firearms.

This is the hidden content, please

Mental issue? This idiot had an escape plan, disguises, and when his plan failed he off'd himself. He knew exactly what he was doing. Good riddance to that coward and a salute to those two teachers who probably saved a bunch of other lives

........ and the police officers that were already moving in to kill him and cut off his avenue of escape, foiling his plan. That is when he killed himself to keep officers from claiming the kill. 

Who said people with mental issues aren't cunning?

​Yes. Mental illness in the form of anti-social and sociopathic behavior has nothing to do with intelligence and the person may be extremely intelligent. 

I think mental illness is sometimes confused with insanity where the person has no clue that the action was wrong.