Seattle sees fallout from $15 minimum wage, as other cities follow suit

LumRaiderFan

Can't lose those entitlements.  As for the rising costs from the retailers, careful what you ask for.  Wonder if some of the same ppl were involved in the Iran deal, because who couldn't see this coming.  

​Sad that so many can't see that minimum wage jobs are for young folks getting started (high school), they were never intended to be a wage that could support a family.

Government (liberals) can try to manipulate economics all they want, but the market will always decide...sometimes very harshly. (Just ask Greece)

​Sad that so many can't see that minimum wage jobs are for young folks getting started (high school), they were never intended to be a wage that could support a family.

Government (liberals) can try to manipulate economics all they want, but the market will always decide...sometimes very harshly. (Just ask Greece)

And we have a POTUS that has no clue on the economy.  All he knows is spend.  He has no idea what a budget is.  Spend baby spend seems to be his motto.  How in the hell this buffoon got elected twice is beyond me. I hope those that voted for him are getting what they wished for, but they probably think everything is just peachy.

When you stated he has no clue about the economy, you hit the jackpot, sir.  He is an ideologue who wants equal outcomes rather than equal opportunities and has declared that those who are successful didn't build their success and that they are lottery winners.

What about the you didn't build these roads speech?  He is absolutely clueless.  Why is he so adamantly against ppl that had the foresight to build a successful business?

He also said he would cut the national debt in half ( instead, its up 70% and growing) and that his Health Care bill would reduce the average premium in this country by $2500 per year. 

He flat out lied about the insurance premium.  He knew full well that wasn't the case, just like you can keep your doctor.  I can not recall another POTUS that would rather tell a lie than the truth.  Change you can believe in,  I think that was his platform during his campaign.  But, you can't believe a damn thing he says.

Well let me tell y'all some more good news I'm just finding out.   When you retire, and I guess at 65 for most, Medicare becomes your Primary Ins. Since the Potus & his gang have cut Medicare, a LOT of Dr's have stopped taking Med patients.  So far I've found out my Primary Phy for the last 30 years or so doesn't.  Wife just found out her female Dr. doesn't either.  Haven't checked with my Dermatologist or eye Dr yet.

We don't have death panels (which of course they do), we just fixed it so you won't be able to get Medical care.  Or, to put it in another form:  we're not gonna starve you to death, we just ain't gonna give you any food.   SMH

Well let me tell y'all some more good news I'm just finding out.   When you retire, and I guess at 65 for most, Medicare becomes your Primary Ins. Since the Potus & his gang have cut Medicare, a LOT of Dr's have stopped taking Med patients.  So far I've found out my Primary Phy for the last 30 years or so doesn't.  Wife just found out her female Dr. doesn't either.  Haven't checked with my Dermatologist or eye Dr yet.

We don't have death panels (which of course they do), we just fixed it so you won't be able to get Medical care.  Or, to put it in another form:  we're not gonna starve you to death, we just ain't gonna give you any food.   SMH

Welcome to obamacare... when you get enough sheep voting,  anything is possible.

Does this really surprise anyone? Does the government really think that everyone on welfare is a jobless mother of five? Welfare is actually very profitable for lots of people. There should be five year limits to welfare. Women who intentionally get pregnant for the sole purpose of adding income through welfare should be incarcerated....that and sterilized. I work very hard for my money and have had nothing given to me.

Does this really surprise anyone? Does the government really think that everyone on welfare is a jobless mother of five? Welfare is actually very profitable for lots of people. There should be five year limits to welfare. Women who intentionally get pregnant for the sole purpose of adding income through welfare should be incarcerated....that and sterilized. I work very hard for my money and have had nothing given to me.

​And you are probably one of those who the President suggests is not paying his fair share.

As I have said many times, if you are running for office and offer the most free stuff, you will be hard to beat.

Oh yeah, free stuff paid for with our money.  That has stuck in my craw for a long time.  Not all robbers carry a gun and wear a mask.