PA Memorial Open

It's a done deal...  Ya boy didn't get the job...  And you were wrong.  Now you want to wiggle out of it by saying he will get the job in the next couple of years....  Lmbo!  I swear, you keep me laughing at your antics, man...

Lol what exactly was I wrong about? I never said who was going to get the job, only who I felt would be the best fit.

From what I've been told no one has been hired at this point, secondly if this hire is true good thing for Anthony is that the job will come back open again in the next couple years anyway.

why? Because "your guy" didn't get the job? Smh….maybe he should've applied for the HF position, they were hiring. 

Anyways….. 

I hope he stays for a very long time to come and make Memorial bball relevant across the state. Once again congrats to Coach Coleman. 

why? Because "your guy" didn't get the job? Smh….maybe he should've applied for the HF position, they were hiring. 

Anyways….. 

I hope he stays for a very long time to come and make Memorial bball relevant across the state. Once again congrats to Coach Coleman. 

No not at all just an opinion I'm entitled to that right? Congrats to Coach Coleman but only time will tell if my prediction is right, as far as HF goes why would he leave a great situation at Dekaney to take over at HF and possibly make less money? Makes no sense.

No not at all just an opinion I'm entitled to that right? Congrats to Coach Coleman but only time will tell if my prediction is right, as far as HF goes why would he leave a great situation at Dekaney to take over at HF and possibly make less money? Makes no sense.

Sarcasm flew 10feet above your head, glad he is in a great situation over at Dekaney, Memorial is in a great situation with the new hire, every school board member agrees. 

You sure he is at Spring Dekaney?

This is the hidden content, please

Those same school board members agreed with the hire of Coach Travis and we see how that turned out. :)

yeah, school board didn't fire him. Turned out great for Coach T and Memorial went another direction and hired another good coach who deserved the position. Great hire by PAISD. 

What is your reasoning behind believing this is a great hire? I'm curious...any predictions for next year?

Do you think its not a great hire? I think he will be here more than a couple of years regardless of what certain others think. ;)

Predictions?  I predict he'll have a good 1st season.