Sandra Bland/Waller County

​Because that individual represents the group. Everytime you put on your uniform, you are also representing your group. Plain and simple. 

​i lived that life before. ;)

i even separated (helped processed kicking out) some folks who didnt get that picture. 

Legal Experts say he did nothing illegal in the arrest....

This is the hidden content, please

I showed my Son this video as a teaching moment.......What can happen when you are a jerk to a cop......He will be driving in 2 years.....

Hope he's a perfect driver. 

Similar thing. Eerie 

@attndotcom: A Black woman's suspicious death in an Alabama jail is igniting controversy #KindraChapman

​There is an article somewhere, Facebook maybe, about all the suicide attempts in the Jefferson County jails.......At first it surprised me, but after some thought, if you are a somewhat normal person, jail should be a VERY low point in your life.....

I

​There is an article somewhere, Facebook maybe, about all the suicide attempts in the Jefferson County jails.......At first it surprised me, but after some thought, if you are a somewhat normal person, jail should be a VERY low point in your life.....

I

​yea, if you know you not getting out i would think so. 

Plain and simple cops have a very hard job and a lot of times get wrongly excuses of doing things or have a small situation blown up. Everyone should learn to respect law enforcement my mom taught me to do whatever they ask no matter what. That being said it's a lot of bad cops out there I'm only 23 years old and 3 times I have been either put in handcuffs had my Id tooken and Ran for warrants searched and even tooken to police station for no real reason at all. I've had plenty of cops basically dare me to give them a reason. I've also had a cop help my mom fix a flat in the rain I've also had cops let me go with just a warring when a couple of tickets could of been justified. 

Just a matter of who you bump into 

And yes it's very smart to do as told by police but we can't Start giving cops a green light to do as they please because someone is being difficult. 

Hope he's a perfect driver. 

​Not if he is my Son......I was a "racer" with my Mustang......He wants a truck, so I'm sure I will be pulling him out of mud hole one night when he is supposed to be at the movies.....

But if he does get pulled over, he better not act like she did.....

Plain and simple cops have a very hard job and a lot of times get wrongly excuses of doing things or have a small situation blown up. Everyone should learn to respect law enforcement my mom taught me to do whatever they ask no matter what. That being said it's a lot of bad cops out there I'm only 23 years old and 3 times I have been either put in handcuffs had my Id tooken and Ran for warrants searched and even tooken to police station for no real reason at all. I've had plenty of cops basically dare me to give them a reason. I've also had a cop help my mom fix a flat in the rain I've also had cops let me go with just a warring when a couple of tickets could of been justified. 

Just a matter of who you bump into 

And yes it's very smart to do as told by police but we can't Start giving cops a green light to do as they please because someone is being difficult. 

​I bet in all those situations you did not act a fool.  If we want to get "bad cops" off the street, we(the public) can't act stupid and react to a cop having a bad day. We have to hold our composer and handle it in the court, or simply file a complaint with the department.

I

​I remember reading an article once about how someone who has never been in trouble and led a decent life can suffer deep suicidal thoughts in jail. I remember back in my younger days I was interviewing for a job dealing with prison reform. They had me to visit a maximum security facility (Darrington Unit; I think) . Back then , they were killing each other and rioting. Such a depressing environment. 

​Not if he is my Son......I was a "racer" with my Mustang......He wants a truck, so I'm sure I will be pulling him out of mud hole one night when he is supposed to be at the movies.....

But if he does get pulled over, he better not act like she did.....

​WWD!!! White While Driving!!!! Man, I bet you they never gave you a ticket :)

​Because that individual represents the group. Everytime you put on your uniform, you are also representing your group. Plain and simple. 

​Nonsense.

So if the high school football team you support finds out that their star player has committed a felony, let's judge all the players as felons?

We have already had several guilty pleas from BISD employees and within this last year. Do we judge them all as criminals? Sorry Bullets, you are a felon as you are judged by the group that you represent.

While it is true that people in many categories represent a group but we aren't judged by the group. Which group(s) do you want representing you and you will be held accountable for every member of that group(s)?

Many years ago just west of Cameron, got pulled over by the law for incidental contact w/a restraining arm coming off the ferry.  Had us spread eagled on the car patting us down.  I turned my head to ask what he thot we'd done.  He said, "Don't try to look at me boy, I'll blow your MFing head off".  I didn't sass.  Said yessir & tried not to wet my pants lol

@JoshChapinKHOU: Per HPD: 38 year old Asian man found dead in jail. Appears he hung himself with his clothing #khou11

Got an epidemic going on I see. (Sarcasm)