Sandra Bland/Waller County

Guess old Trump has a lil politician in him too.  Election time gives a whole new meaning to, Consider the source. 

Call me crazy, but I absolutely agree with him on this one.

​i think he's bipolar/troll/weird politician, half the stuff he spews out is complete garbage then the other half if you sit and think about it then it actually makes sense. 

​Nonsense.

So if the high school football team you support finds out that their star player has committed a felony, let's judge all the players as felons?

We have already had several guilty pleas from BISD employees and within this last year. Do we judge them all as criminals? Sorry Bullets, you are a felon as you are judged by the group that you represent.

While it is true that people in many categories represent a group but we aren't judged by the group. Which group(s) do you want representing you and you will be held accountable for every member of that group(s)?

Look at the P.A.police Facebook situation going on right now.  They are civil servants and yes,  they are held to a higher standard. It is what is. 

I was in Waller County yesterday and happen to see where this all happened. It's the summer and it's not a high level of traffic in that area. Anyway,  he had the right to stop her.  But he got upset when she would not listen to him about the cigarette in the car. 

Her overall attitude in general led to the escalation of the situation.  When you're pulled over for something that could land you in a jail cell, it's probably best to be polite, such as putting out your cigarette so you're not blowing smoke in the officer's face while he's got his face down in your window.

Her overall attitude in general led to the escalation of the situation.  When you're pulled over for something that could land you in a jail cell, it's probably best to be polite, such as putting out your cigarette so you're not blowing smoke in the officer's face while he's got his face down in your window.

Pulled over for not using your turn signal could land you in a jail cell?  I see policeman all the time do it!  I do it!

Yes.....It can. In this instance, that is not what caused her to go to jail......assualt is what caused her to go to jail. 

I still say that if he handed her the warning or ticket and just said have a nice day ma'am that this wouldn't be an issue at all.  Yes she was extremely rude even at the beginning of the stop, but there are too many things that happened here that didn't need to.

Look at the P.A.police Facebook situation going on right now.  They are civil servants and yes,  they are held to a higher standard. It is what is. 

What higher standard? Do you know of any policy violation or if any punishment has been or will be handed out because some people have no clue how to read complained?

I still say that if he handed her the warning or ticket and just said have a nice day ma'am that this wouldn't be an issue at all.  Yes she was extremely rude even at the beginning of the stop, but there are too many things that happened here that didn't need to.

True.  She did not have to argue, she did not have to refuse to put out the cigarette, she did not have to refuse to get out of the car, she did not have to resist arrest and she did not have to assault the officer. 

All of which were lawful requests and actions by the officer. 

True.  She did not have to argue, she did not have to refuse to put out the cigarette, she did not have to refuse to get out of the car, she did not have to resist arrest and she did not have to assault the officer. 

All of which were lawful requests and actions by the officer. 

​ive never had an officer or trooper ask me to put out my cig/cigar when ive gotten pulled over, blew the smoke in the other direction. Ive been pissed several times being pulled over, I gave the officer my license and registration willingly and he/she returned with my warning ticket to sign, nothing was ever escalated by officer/trooper or me with words or physical action and we both went on about our business each time. 

​ive never had an officer or trooper ask me to put out my cig/cigar when ive gotten pulled over, blew the smoke in the other direction. Ive been pissed several times being pulled over, I gave the officer my license and registration willingly and he/she returned with my warning ticket to sign, nothing was ever escalated by officer/trooper or me with words or physical action and we both went on about our business each time. 

Let me get this straight, you have been pulled over and even though angry you complied with the officer and were always able to drive away? 

Strange how that works out.......

Edited by tvc184

Was it not using your turn signal for a lane change?  That's some serious "ish" and will not be tolerated Mr.

Was it not using your turn signal for a lane change?  That's some serious "ish" and will not be tolerated Mr.

​ive never gotten pulled over for that, although I have done it many times with an officer behind me speeding up with no lights or sirens going on, I instinctively moved over because common sense told me he/she was going after someone speeding in front of me. 

People are claiming she was already dead in her mugshot.  What a joke

This is the hidden content, please

​who knows, photoshop is terrific nowadays. Anyway, id bet there is alot more "jokes" coming from this situation unfortunately. ;)  

And had she been respectful, that's exactly what would've happened.