Realignment talk?

Not as much talk this go around. Should have snapshot figures in about 4 months and find out I think in February. Probably not much change in setx, but Houston area about to have another big boom of HS built. ISD that are building or looking at getting bonds passed are Katy 1, Cy-Fair 2, Montgomery 1, Conroe 1, Klein 1, New Caney 1, and i think i read a couple of others. Should be interesting.  Wondering if anyone else has heard of any movement or other schools being built.

Not as much talk this go around. Should have snapshot figures in about 4 months and find out I think in February. Probably not much change in setx, but Houston area about to have another big boom of HS built. ISD that are building or looking at getting bonds passed are Katy 1, Cy-Fair 2, Montgomery 1, Conroe 1, Klein 1, New Caney 1, and i think i read a couple of others. Should be interesting.  Wondering if anyone else has heard of any movement or other schools being built.

Shadow Creek in Alvin ISD. Might drop Manvel numbers down a lil bit. 

There's been rumor of the Goose Creek schools getting their lines rezoned. This would result in the 3 schools having similar numbers around the 5A cutoff. That would put Sterling down with Lee and GCM.

Wouldnt be interesting if that were to occur and PAM were to drop? Oh the places you will go!

There's been rumor of the Goose Creek schools getting their lines rezoned. This would result in the 3 schools having similar numbers around the 5A cutoff. That would put Sterling down with Lee and GCM.

Wouldnt be interesting if that were to occur and PAM were to drop? Oh the places you will go!

​PA Memorial not dropping, huge middle school class coming. 

• 2 weeks later...

This is another example of what I mean by the "times have changed". Alvin ISD approves zones for new school. Next year Shadow Creek Ranch will open with a projected enrollment of 1805 students and drop Manvel's projected enrollment to 1470 students creating two more 5A powerhouses to contend with. 

Some people in SETX think winning has to go in cycles, yet before the first class graduates Shadow Creek they're already legitimate title contenders. 

This is the hidden content, please

This is another example of what I mean by the "times have changed". Alvin ISD approves zones for new school. Next year Shadow Creek Ranch will open with a projected enrollment of 1805 students and drop Manvel's projected enrollment to 1470 students creating two more 5A powerhouses to contend with. 

Some people in SETX think winning has to go in cycles, yet before the first class graduates Shadow Creek they're already legitimate title contenders. 

This is the hidden content, please

​yikes!