First two weeks of football

So Lumberton plays on the 27th of August so who's game should I go to the next day? Also Lumberton is off the next week so who has a home game the 4th of September?

​Crosby and Nederland play on the August 28th in Nederland. If you want see one of 5A's top 5 teams it'll probably be the only chance you get all year.

​CV Sr.Qb Jalen Hurts many D1 offers,word he switched his choice from Miss St to Alabama

​Hurts has been committed to 'Bama since early June. I'm not sure he ever committed to Miss St.? Channelview did lose Chris Jefferson who rushed for like 220 on 20 carries against Dayton last year if I remember correctly so their offense will be just a tad less potent without him.

He just wants Neumann to get run off so Nederland can get a coach who will ensure they reach their full potential.  We've been getting cheated over here with all these state championship caliber teams that Neumann has underachieved with.

​he should apply then, "problem" solved. ;)

So Lumberton plays on the 27th of August so who's game should I go to the next day? Also Lumberton is off the next week so who has a home game the 4th of September?

Well LG on the 28th cross the Neches and watch Evadale play Galveston O'Connell (my GD will be the prettiest cheerleader - of course all gp's think that). 

​What are you saying?  It could get ugly?     :)

​I think Ned is going to have a rough first outing next year. It was pretty much all of our skill guys' first year starting, now we get all of those guys back except our two inside receivers. If Cotton picks up where he left off in the playoffs last year it should be ugly for a lot of teams this year though. Crosby may not hold teams to 19.5 ppg like they did for the 15 games they played last year but they should be close to averaging 50 ppg on the offensive side of the ball. Crosby just has Neumann's number.